Days of Our Lives - Wed., Aug. 21, 2013

:rotfl:Oh, JS ! You're so bad ! :rotfl:

The thing is, Marlena would not know from the video that Eric was drugged. And the show has made sure that there is no evidence.

But Marlena is sure to question Eric about it and surely they can put two and two together. Unless hanging out with Brady has also made them both stupid !

Oh, that reminds me. While I found the whole show pretty boring and very, very loooooong, the line of the day definitely goes to Victor : "But we don't have any proof of Kristen's indiscretion. And we need ten proofs and writing in the sky for Brady to see it". Boy, ain't that right ! Victor is definitely well aware that Brady has become brainless.

I really would like to see more of T. Will and Sonny must be very popular around Salem for T's date to recognize them by name as "that great couple". Will must have turned 21 in the 3 months since Arianna was born unless DAYS is now promoting underage drinking.

I guess so JS. I would have expected her to say something along those lines like a normal person would have though like "oh T has told me so much about you guys, great to meet you". It came off like Will and Sonny were a romantic folklore the townspeople gather and talk about.

True. When Tad said to Will that he wanted what he had (in regards to his life and his future) Will said, sorry, Sonny is taken. They both laughed good-naturedly.

Eric does not know he was drugged, he does not remember anything that happened. Marlena could question him til the cows come home and he could not tell her a thing. But, for the kind of man he is, he would be very, very upset if he saw that video and realized what had happened.
Marlena or Victor is going to have to learn that Kristen is so chummy with Jennifer. (tho Jen doesn't know the who, she DOES know what Kristen did.

Seriously though, couldn't Sonny and Chad lose their liquor license by allowing an underage Will to drink. I have no problem with him drinking alcohol, it is a nightclub after all, but the fact that they overlook such small details in the writing infuriates me. I'd even accept them toasting him belated birthday wishes because they were too busy finishing up with the club to celebrate properly. At least give us a heads up that he's now 21. I guess I should just chalk this up to another thing you have to turn a blind eye to.

Seriously though, couldn't Sonny and Chad lose their liquor license by allowing an underage Will to drink. I have no problem with him drinking alcohol, it is a nightclub after all, but the fact that they overlook such small details in the writing infuriates me. I'd even accept them toasting him belated birthday wishes because they were too busy finishing up with the club to celebrate properly. At least give us a heads up that he's now 21. I guess I should just chalk this up to another thing you have to turn a blind eye to.
Is the legal drinking age 21 in all of the states? Most of the provinces in Canada have a legal drinking age of 19 but here in Alberta and in Quebec it is 18. Just curious if it could be the same, as the state has never been mentioned, as far as I know.......but they are close to Chicago so it could be Illinois.

It was so nice to read other people's comments about Kristen's dreadful hair-do. I was wondering if it was just me who didn't like it. The hairdressers also messed up Abigail's hair - it was so teased up on top that it looked as if she had grown six inches. That same look was tried on Sami, and didn't work for her either in my humble opinion. Now Marlena today looked really gorgeous. Plus her plotting with VIctor could be great fun. Let's hope they get some good scenes together!

The legal age for drinking in all states is 21. There ARE exceptions. For instance, religious ceremonies (such as the wine at a church service), private home party.

When I first moved to Wisconsin, I was shocked beyond belief to learn that tho, at that time, the legal drinking age was 21 (it had been different in Illinois) a teen as young as 14 could have liquor in a tavern as long as their parent or guardian was there to approve. And that is still the law. Amazing.

Theresa's outfit was ruined by those bra straps. They seriously need a sponsor like "Strapless Are Us." There are so many great undergarments these days, many are multi-functional and can convert to various types of bras, no reason for all the straps we are seeing. While she seemed very much in control of herself, Vargas looked like he was coming out of his skin.

What was up with Kristen's hair? It had to be a bunch of pieces/extensions, as it was quite blonde and too intricate for her to have had it professionally done in such a short time. I hated it...she looked like she was from "Battlestar Galactica." Meanwhile, Brady just put a jacket on over the t-shirt he had on before.

It's nice to see Tad accepting of Will and Sonny, and I enjoyed the playful banter between him and Will.

Abigal looked lovely. I really do prefer her with Chad than Cameron, even though things are only going to get worse for Chad. I felt so bad for him taking a hit trying to break up the fight.

Even if Marlena is able to find out that Jennifer was the one Kristen was speaking to about having sex when she and Brady were apart, Jennifer has no idea with whom Kristen slept. I fear that if Marlena goes too far, the truth will come out somehow, and she will be sorry.

I felt bad for Nick when Victor was telling him to get out of his house and Salem. I believe Nick has changed and is trying to be a good person, but Victor wants nothing to do with it. It was very touching when Nick told Gabi how he felt about her, very sincere. (Though glad we didn't see the heart pillow in the box he gave Gabi!) Now that he is getting himself together, he and Gabi might be able to make a go of it, and judging by today, things are headed in that direction. Perhaps that is what causes Gabi's rift with Will and Sonny.

I think Brady, Kristen and Vargas were the oldest ones at The Club.

Nice to see T.

Sad to see Vargas use drugs too. We almost got to hear his story
finally, but Theresa really not interested. She knows where he
stashed his money.

I have to agree with Sydney concerning Mac and Cheese with peas.
It's been awhile since I had any.

Poor Roman, no one remembered him to call to babysit Ari.

Mandie I was afraid that pillow was in the box too.

Kristen's hair. I think Poirot said it best.

As Will and Gabi argue over who goes out and who stays, notice Sonny doesn't jump in and volunteer to stay like he has done in many occasions in the past!!!

Victor gives Nick his walking papers without Maggie permission!! Nick would be back in his old room at the Kiriakis' mansion before daybreak!!

Maggie should let Nick go stay in her old house.
Agreed. If, for some reason, curmudgeonly Victor, who could handle paroled murderer/kidnapper Nick, can't abide extortionist Nick, Salem's all-forgiving egg-mommy should ride to the rescue. The exiled Tricky Nicky could go back to his old room in the Horton house, kick back, and fondly recall the glorious days of yesteryear when Willow Stark was getting in his window by climbing a tree, showering in his bathroom, and leaving her underwear under his bed. And if his old pal, long-lost fugitive Jeremy Horton of Touch the Sky Airlines fame, ever shows up, Nick would be there to answer the door.

Back