Days of Our Lives - Wed., Aug. 21, 2013

Thanks for the summary. Poirot, I thought Vargas was around Nicole's age, maybe younger???

Anyways, I have mixed feelings here. Kristen's hair was ugly! Loved Victor and Nick, plus Marlena, in the show! Victor's line about Brady was spot-on! I think the episode was alright overall. It was nice seeing T again, and everyone intermingling, plus, a break of EJ, Sami, Jennifer, JJ and Daniel, but Theresa puts me to sleep.

So they made Vargas a stupid Salem man, pulling out the can of cash in front of someone he just met? Not to mention doing drugs at all much less in a night club?!?

Thank goodness Kristen left the club I'm sure everyone was laughing at her hair, terrible just terrible!!

I would guess that at a new Club opening, they would most likely have an undercover cop or two mingling about watching for underage drinking and/or drug use.....so what were Theresa and Vargas thinking??? Obviously, they left their 'brains' back in Vargas' apartment. Sad!

We also saw some dancing - yea...although the choice of music wasn't terribly "romantic", in my opinion.

Fans have been tweeting DAYS to give Vargas more story. I for one hope the character stays around too. He was hilarious dancing his way through the crowd and giving Abby a slight hip bump as he passed her on the dance floor. They did a great casting job with him.

2s864r4.jpg

This is just too funny to me lol. Who knew Vargas had moves!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8839379/1/

I wonder too. Especially since it's been mentioned they do these scenes without the music. So he's bouncing around gleefully in a quiet room, you know except for the sound of other feet shuffling on the floor. The no music aspect also explains some of the awful dancing we saw lol. Hard to stay on beat when there is no beat.

Do people usually dance with a drink?

Looks like an accident waiting to happen. Drinks spill on the floor.
The someone slips and falls. Then person sues.

The cocaine-using Vargas we saw was definitely not what I was expecting, especially not with the likes of Theresa, but then again, he is a recent prison releasee so I can understand him just wanting to have a good time with a woman lol, and I can definitely see him shaking his groove thing in a nightclub. Everyone lets their hair down so to speak at times. I think he, Brady, and Kristen were just out of place among the "young, professionals of Salem".

@Mandie, there really was no dance floor lol. They were dancing in between tables. That club set was just poorly planned.

Beside Nick, Vargas has kept to himself, pretty auricular!! I certainly didn't expect to see a man of his caliber getting down partying with nitwit Theresa!!

Beside Nick, Vargas has kept to himself, pretty auricular!!
Not quite sure what you mean here, since auricular pertains to the ear or the ear-shaped appendage in the atrium of the heart.

Back