Days of Our Lives - Wed. Aug. 4, 2010

Please

Even though she was enjoying it, the way it is described it sounds like not just rage sex, but at some level rape. I too hate the writers went this route with Brady.

How on some level is this "rape"? from the write up I am not seeing that. If it was rape she would have been crying or saying No screaming her head of taking in resignation (no pun intended). There was nothing only afterwards does she understand what is going on. If she looks like she is enjoying it and has not said no how is it rape? Perhaps angry sex but in no way is it rape.

Why when there is a scene like this does rape come up. Please explain that to me I am confused.

Thanks for the write up Barb.

I agree with you redsquirrel,,, don't like the bad brady,,,was kinda hoping to see some of fathers, Johns, good sense and smarts....

Yes, Nicole was enjoying herself, she was a bit surprised about the intensity, urgency, but she gets out of bed, starts kissing Brady's shoulder, several times...he ignores her, as he readies his shirt and then puts it on. This is when she asks what is wrong, he seems upset.

Sorry, but I just cannot do a complete "every blink of the eye, shoulder twitch, etc" of every single character as I write this up. It would take me 2 hours to write up instead of just one. Just try to draw a decent picture.

Thanks for the write up Poirot. I saw the show and agree. It was not rape what Brady did. Yes he was angry with Nicole. Put Nicole wanted Brady. It was only after when Brady said it was over that she was upset. Boy Brady is sure changing. Not sure if I like the new Brady. Loved the Hope and Bo scenes. So well acted. Hope is just so upset to see that it was her all along. Wonder what Bo will do about arresting Hope. Just loved the way Carly looked today. (See they can make her look good they just didn't want to when Bo only had eyes for her. Now that he is starting to move back towards Hope they are making her look better.)

Thanks, Barb. This just sounds so out of character for Brady. He would've confronted Nicole as soon as she returned to her room, and told her off.

Maybe he took some of Hope's sleeping pills!

I think, with Brady, that perhaps....he had all these warnings from others about Nicole, always stayed loyal to her, made excuses, stood by her. He was the one with her when she lost her baby, saw her tears, torment, etc. So...no matter what anyone said, whatever the warnings...he believed in her.

And then he is confronted with what, to him, is proof of a huge lie. he gives her a chance to explain, 'fess up, and she doesn't. She could have had some sort of miracle "windfall", told him her investments shocked the heck out of her when they paid off so well. But she played her "poor" card and he knows better. 5 million is major, major.

Thanks for the write up. Can't wait for more Bo/Hope.

I cannot believe that Chloe would ever say that Nicole would be a bad mom to her baby and that Carly (of all people) would be a better mother to her child. Um, hand me one of the spare EJ barf bags please.

And, I'm also in shock about Carly's wardrobe being decent. :)

I really loved Carly today. She even told Chloe that she hopes they get the answer they both want. Chloe thanked her for the DNA test and having her do it because she really needs to know if Dan is the father. It is the first time that Carly seemed nice since she returned. (I stll love her)

I want some romance,,,, were has all the romance gone...haven't seen that in a very long time...
I would like to see Brady with someone new,,becoming very very romantic,,,something that would send chills up and down your back...aahhh the romance would be wonderful

okay so carly took daniel and melanie's DNA. so does anyone think carly will find out that melanie is really lawrence's daughter after all and not daniel's?

Wow PRSM, that would be one heck of a twist. I'd love to see that happen but I doubt it. It would diminish the drama of Melanie's husband sleeping with her future stepmother.

I thought it odd that Melanie's was needed....except Carly's cover story to Daniel was a gene tracking study, and talked of making her aware of possible future physical problem possibilities. So......perhaps taking Melanie's blood was just to provide cover story.........just like Carly also managed to get tickets for the opera Faust.....which is supposed to be Chloe's cover story for being gone all day.

How on some level is this "rape"? from the write up I am not seeing that. If it was rape she would have been crying or saying No screaming her head of taking in resignation (no pun intended). There was nothing only afterwards does she understand what is going on. If she looks like she is enjoying it and has not said no how is it rape? Perhaps angry sex but in no way is it rape.

Why when there is a scene like this does rape come up. Please explain that to me I am confused.

Thanks for the write up Barb.

Sorry if I offened anyone maybe in this case rape was to strong. And the way it is written Nicole is to dumb to realize what just happened to her. After she thinks about it for a while, maybe she will realize it was not intense sex, but Brady was truely in a rage. I hated that it was written this way.

Back