Days of Our Lives - Wed. Aug. 4, 2010

And once again, it seems that Daniel won't "listen" to Chloe when she says No.

Steffee, I think you are gonna have to see this for yourself evidently. You are saying that Nicole did not realize it was rape? Well, I have seen it.....and it was not rape. It was very intense, just as Nicole voiced. It is difficult for me to understand why you think they way I wrote this indicates rape. ????

Sorry, but I just cannot do a complete "every blink of the eye, shoulder twitch, etc" of every single character as I write this up. It would take me 2 hours to write up instead of just one. Just try to draw a decent picture.

If you really loved us, you'd give us an extra hour of your time every day. That's only 10 hours a week. 40 hours a month. 520 hours a year. Surely you can do that little bit extra. I know I know. You're busy. And don't call you "Shirley." :wink:

Steffee, I think you are gonna have to see this for yourself evidently. You are saying that Nicole did not realize it was rape? Well, I have seen it.....and it was not rape. It was very intense, just as Nicole voiced. It is difficult for me to understand why you think they way I wrote this indicates rape. ????

I apologized for using the word rape, I would appreciate not to continue to be beaten up on this. The brutality of Brady's action is what I meant to comment on, but obviously I haven't said it correctly yet!

Brady had "intense" sex with Nicole to punish her.....boy howdy, I'm getting close to getting my pitch fork and torch out of the shed and heading for the NBC Studios in Burbank....!!!!

I apologized for using the word rape, I would appreciate not to continue to be beaten up on this. The brutality of Brady's action is what I meant to comment on, but obviously I haven't said it correctly yet!

Steffee, I think I understand where you are coming from. Although I wouldn't brand it as rape, I do have to question Brady's intent and using sex deal with his rage at what Nicole has done, and her duping him yet again. Brady is an addict. Others have called him on his addiction to Nicole and her lies and manipulative actions have lead him back to a path of self destruction. I think he's attempting to punish himself even more so than her. He's disgusted with himself even more so than he is with her.

Steffee, I think I understand where you are coming from. Although I wouldn't brand it as rape, I do have to question Brady's intent and using sex deal with his rage at what Nicole has done, and her duping him yet again. Brady is an addict. Others have called him on his addiction to Nicole and her lies and manipulative actions have lead him back to a path of self destruction. I think he's attempting to punish himself even more so than her. He's disgusted with himself even more so than he is with her.

That's a great analysis Jnta, you said it much better than I especially that he's more disgusted with himself than Nicole.

Now that I've seen the episode I understand what Brady was doing. He wanted control over Nicole, so yes, the sex was rough, but he knew it was the only time he would ever have the upper hand where she's concerned.

Why didn't Carly perform the paternity test herself? Like all Salem doctors, she is proficient at all branches of medicine, right? She said the procedure is simple. Seems there is no reason for her not to perform the test herself. Except, obviously, for the so-called drama of having Daniel show up and potentially seeing Chloe there.

won't talk about the sex scene haven't seen it yet

but the Carly issue.....its obvious that she could do hit....h e l l kpatch you and I could do it...lol....BUT I am really glad that she isn't "meddlin" in that because I don't know if I would trust her not to alter the test results, would you?

I just want to say how beautiful Adrienne looked today. It is hard to believe she is the same person who played Bonnie in that truly awful story with Mickey.

I thought the same thing, OCG. Did you love how she bounced into the pub? It's a shame that she's only being used as a gossip and a sounding board for Stephanie who's trying to find out Philip's secret.

I agree about Adrienne too...love her hair cut!

On the sex scene....just watched it last night and did not think it was anything but :hot:. Sure Brady was doing it to prove a point...buy yowza, he can be mad at me anytime!

I just want to say how beautiful Adrienne looked today. It is hard to believe she is the same person who played Bonnie in that truly awful story with Mickey.

That's what makes Judi Evans such a great actress! :)
And, I agree, she's being wasted with the current writing.
For that matter, so is Wally (Justin).
Wish the writers would give them something 'meaty'.

Even if Adrienne & Justin aren't reunited ..... bringing two really good actors back, just to make them window-dressing is a waste. TPTB did almost the same thing the last time they brought back Patch & Kayla .... inferior story that left nowhere to go. :(

BTW, Did anyone notice .... when Nathan & Philip arrived at the Pub to have coffee .... and Stephanie & Adrienne were there ..... and I think it was Philip who said let's go someplace else for breakfast .... I could swear he said the Penthouse Grill! :duh:
Huh?? How long has that been gone? Was that a slip by the actor? or another case of writer's goof? Knowing about the 'one take' shooting, it got left in.

I didn't watch the scene but, if he did say that, it was probably because the writers want us to believe all those places are still there even though we don't see them.

In come Philip & Nathan, hellos all around, Nathan talks of having breakfast, not just coffee, so Phil decides they should go to Chez Rouge for brunch, and they leave.

@genehunter, it was Chez Rouge, not Penthouse Grill.

@kpatch, I realize what Poirot wrote, that's why when I watched the show, I did an audio double-take ....
maybe somebody slipped me one of Hope's pills. :)

Back