Days of Our Lives - Wed. Feb. 17, 2016

Andre's qualifications, as indexed on his (fictional in Universe) Wikipedia Page -

Mass Murderer = Check
Kidnapper = Check
Assault and Battery = Check
Forger = Check
Con Artist = Check
Compulsive Liar = Check
Amusing a False Identity = Check
Conspiracy = Check
Brainwashing = Check
Wire Fraud = Check
Grand Larceny = Check
Grand Theft Auto = Check
Uttering Terroristic Threats = Check
Extortion = Check
Interfering with the normal operation of an Aircraft = Check

No "snappy dresser" designation because of that sweater, and then the vest a few weeks back. He lost important points for those. LOL

But we could add arson! Vandalism, illegal breaking and entering, spying..........

Last edited:
Great acting all around I must say in today's episode. I was not disappointed except for the entire rapey Chase storyline.

Claire so far has been the best in the teen scene, the only one with some sense on canvas as of late I must say.

Hope/Rafe's "plan": How did they know that Bo's homicide weapon would be conveniently easy to find in Andre's suitcase? And the bloody bandages, what were they supposed to prove? Same for the blood-stained figurine. I guess I watch too much of the "ID" channel. :)

I can't help but admire Andre's smart mouth; he transcends Victor. Did he say something about Ciara having a litter of boys around her, refer to Hope as a "harpy," with a "love poodle" partner? I couldn't jot fast enough. :(
His response when Chad told him that detectives had been asking about Stefano's possible murder, "I trust you had an alibi!" :rotfl: :rotfl:
Chad to Andre: "You brainwashed me!" Andre: "You're never going to let that go!" :rotfl: :rotfl:
I hope the smart-mouth writer survives the next shake-up!

I love Claire, but she was a little over the top when she accused her mother of "whoring yourself out to Phil." :eek:

Claire coming to the SPD to see Shawn, and speaking loudly about Belle having the money Sami embezzled from the DiMeras. :eek:

I confess to a few laughing-out-louds, today. I needed them. :)

I forgot to post about this one last week.

I like Claire telling Belle where to go. I thought it was funny that Belle and Claire were pronouncing "Aunt" differently when they were chatting. You'd think a mother-daughter would pronounce it the same.

Also glad we finally got a Shawn and Hope scene. While I'm fine it was Bo centric, I wish Hope had also pried about Belle and Claire. They just don't seem to want to make that connection that Hope is Claire's grandmother.

The rest of the show: :sick::sick::sick:

OR, the actress might be sensitive about her character being called that. I remember when there was hesitation about Sami becoming a grandmother, and she is younger than Hope. And I also remember Will, about to say something about Kate being a GREAT-grandmother, and she stopped him from saying it. Will called CAroline "Great-gramma" and she now is a great-great gramma to Arianna. :)

Ah yes, the old Eileen Fulton conundrum. Grandmas get no stories, you know. :wink:

(Eileen Fulton was a high-powered actress on As the World Turns who signed a contract in the 1960s stating her character would never be a grandmother. Other actresses in her age range whose characters had become grandmothers were all back-burnered. Smart lady...but it came back to bite her 20 years later, in a way!)

Back