Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 20, 2013

There was a time when I actually felt some compassion for Sami; I thought I understood the syndrome that has evolved into creating such a despicable person. Alas, now I'd rather see her pushed, literally, to the curb by everyone. I am envisioning a sort of disheveled, pathetic, homeless "Apple Sami" whose kids are being raised by someone else (not EJ!) and who is literally unrecognizable and stepped around or over by people she once knew. With her gray roots growing out. Wait...maybe that's too mean. But, at least a nice long stay in a psych hospital.

@Poirot - thanks for the summary...and especially for giving kudos to the director and dialogue writer for today's show. I know many on this Board often criticize the writers...but I for one think it must be a tough job writing those scripts day in and day out and I believe the dialogue writers deserve praise more often than not...just my view.

LOL, if there WAS such a club or goup of girls, they might all agree, and wear some sort of ring or locket or bracelet or something,but they would NEVER have the club picture in the yearbook. LOL

I really enjoyed the show today, the dialogue between all the characters was well done. As was the directing, and acting.

P.S. edited to add thank you to Cdnsnowbird, as we were posting at the same time, with same thought. :)

Julie annoyed me, but I missed her telling off Sami. She comes off as too much in Nick's corner. However I caught the Rafe/Nicole scenes, and they were great. Thanks for the summary Poirot. I might watch the whole 'thon on SoapNet this weekend, it will be nice to watch the show again!!

The "golden circle" is just about the most stupid idea the writers have come up with! Such a club WOULD NOT be known all over the school, or some heavy bullying would be occurring. Just tell the guy you're a virgin and move on!

There are real clubs like this. It's called the Silver Ring club and the ceremony in which the kids pledge to remain pure is called the the "Silver Ring Thing".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Ring_Thing

OK, now y'all are making me want to watch the Nicole-Rafe scenes.
I am soooooo not a youtuber. Can someone tell me the easiest way to find just specific scenes like this?
Thanks!

I once had compasion for Sami, but now she has driven me to hate her. She is getting on my nerves. What poses her to think that its OK to cause problems with Will/Gabi/Nick. She is really loosing it. I don't understand why she would assume that its acceptable to fight for custody for Will's baby when Will and Gabi already made an agreement. Why would she put that in Will's head. Will and Gabi just wants things to be done amecably, but psycho Sani has to invade their plan. She better watch out; cause Will might end up banding her from seing his child. Its as if Sami is trying to make sure that Will and Gabi end up like her and Lucas; always bickering over Will. What kind of a mother would want her son to be purposly involved in a custody battle. That is beyond comprehension. Does she really think that its a good way to bring a kid in this world. She has yet to be a grandmother, but acting like she's high and mighty. She needs to put a cork in it and sit her behind down. Julie was so good in getting her point across and I am glad that she allowed Will to listen in.

meldrel, I'm glad you enjoyed Jen and Chloe conversation. I was afraid I watched
Mr Corday's version of the show ;)

Wed was an interesting day.

I laughed a lot when Jen and Chloe talked. Chloe implied Jen is dull and boring. I thought this
was interesting because a lot of message boards say this about Dan and Jen.

I was happy Dan and Jen made up, but then Jen decided to say something more.
Will they or won't they be happy? Only the writer knows.

Glad to see Julie. Yes, Julie is meddling in something she should stay out of, but I enjoyed
her with Gabi, Will and Sami. Julie mentioned she and Sami have things in common.

I enjoyed Rafe and Nicole. He said he would miss her.

Nice to see Abe and Theo. I hope we see them again soon.

Abby knows Cameron knows about Golden Circle. It's Salem and we know how secrets don't
stay secrets for long.

Interesting scenes with Father Eric and the "druggie". Eric tried to talk him out of, but
it didn't work.

Back