Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 5, 2014

I'd really kind of like it, no, I would love it, if Sami decided that Ej could return to her bed, tells him that, and he tells her he doesn't think that a good idea right now. :rotfl:
Oh, the plots are thickening, for sure. LOL

Seriously...Sami needed to barge in on him in the shower, to make EJ sign some damn contract, duh don't they live together!!
This would have made for quite a scene. And how ballistic would Sami go if she knew that while she was abjectly apologizing to EJ for her past failings, only a few feet away, his little playmate was cowering in the shower. As for EJ's shower mate, she'd better hope that she doesn't run into Jen or such professional busybodies as Maggie and Kayla on the way home. They'd be peppering her with questions on why her hair looks like she just took a dip in the Salem River and where she got her rather peculiar wardrobe.

Definitely a fun episode, Poirot.

The shower scene was very well choreographed. There was even more side boobage today, and I think I saw flesh-colored tape on Abby's "lady bits." Even though she is very petite, I don't know how EJ could hold her up so long, but I guess we aren't supposed to question the details...the devil is in the details!

Sami was both funny and overbearing with all her blathering while Carl the guard tried to open the lock to the shower. I think she was over-caffeinated. I wanted to duct tape her mouth! When she said something about "men sticking it to women," what a double entendre, especially consideirng what was going on in that shower!

That outift Abby had to wear was truly inspired...she even made a comment about it being perfect if she was about to have open-heart surgery. At first, it seemed as if she was going to go down the path of EJ only sleeping with her because Sami kicked him out of their bed, but then she said that she wasn't sorry for what happened. She really is addicted to EJ, and I thnk the feeling is mutual. EJ really doesn't seem to care much about Sami and is only going through the motions. This one shower scene was 100% more steamy (no pun intended) and intense than any intimate scenes we have seen with EJ and Sami. I believe there is going to be a major relationship shift in the near future, even if EJ and Abby have to remain a secret. I just don't picture EJ sleeping with Sami again. Just my hunch here. I'm not rooting for anyone, though. At the moment, however, I am enjoying this shake-up.

I maintain that JJ messed up his own plan by doing the "ha ha gotcha!" He needed to lay low. This trial needs to be done and done.

I'm glad that Eric is being honest with himself and not considering becoming a monk...that is a severely austere life. He was a photographer once, he does need to be out in the world, whatever that will mean in the future, and it does not have to include Nicole. I am still on the fence about this relationship.

It was nice to see Abe and Theo. I could see Abe mentally rolling his eyes at Stefano's explanation of Kristen.

I hope Stefano's henchmen don't get to Chyka before Daniel and Nicole do what they are going to do. I loved Nicole calling Chyka "fat face." I don't know what is in the hypo Daniel has, but I think it should be truth serum, and they should record Chyka's confession to exonerate Eric. Just knocking Chyka out won't solve anything. This remains to be seen, it hasn't yet been revealed what Daniel and Nicole's end game is. Without police involvement, especially.

Chyka really got to Nicole when he told her that he knew she loved Eric and that if she let him go, and he wasn't exonerated, he would no longer be a priest and could be with Nicole. Mind control. However, I could see this hitting a nerve within Nicole. Do I think she will allow Chyka to get away? No.

Laughing right out loud today....the dialogue was spot on! Sami had some really funny 'double-meaning' lines. And I couldn't help roaring at the actions of Abby pulling her dripping black bra into the shower stall with her toes - well done! I kept yelling at the TV -hurry up Sami....leave already!!! Also thought that Sami might come back for some reason (when EJ was getting Abby her outfit) and discover her wrapped in a towel in that room.....but then it's early Feb Sweeps...and we don't want the hotness to end quite yet...do we.....? :wink:

EJ yelled out to Sami he is putting conditioner in his hair...EJ stops lying.

I do think EJ & Sami will soon be back to sexing each other, however it won't be the same for EJ, if/when his brain starts flashing back to Abby!

I was happy that Abby didn't wallow in self-loathing mode and told EJ although she should be sorry, she wasn't...No regret!

removed comments....JS

Where did Abigail's shoes go while Sami was waiting for EJ to come out of shower? I guess her clothes were in the shower, right? But her shoes were there when she came out to dress.

I was rather surprised that EJ was standing in front of Sami all wet and naked and she didn't jump on him, since she was so excited!!

She was blabbering on and on , I don't even think she noticed that he was naked

Today's show was really good . I enjoyed JJ , Rory, his brother and Theresa. Too bad JJ had to ruin it by telling her she was being played. The Abby and EJ scenes were really Hot , too bad Sami had to interrupt them . EJ don't look to guilty with what he is doing . Glad Abby said that she wasn't sorry for them having sex . Also laughed when EJ said he wouldn't mind seeing her in that outfit again . The Eric scenes bored me but I did like Daniel and Nicole

Thanks for the recap. No Days in Seattle today.
Days was on channel 16 in the Seattle area. I was switching back and forth between Days and the coverage of huge downtown Seattle celebration of the Super Bowl win.

I love all the things I learn on this site. Today I learned a new term: "side boobage". :rotfl:

The shower scene was very well choreographed. There was even more side boobage today, and I think I saw flesh-colored tape on Abby's "lady bits." Even though she is very petite, I don't know how EJ could hold her up so long, but I guess we aren't supposed to question the details...the devil is in the details!

Sami was both funny and overbearing with all her blathering while Carl the guard tried to open the lock to the shower. I think she was over-caffeinated. I wanted to duct tape her mouth! When she said something about "men sticking it to women," what a double entendre, especially consideirng what was going on in that shower!
Agree with every word. Mad at myself because I meant to mention "men sticking it to women" as it made me laugh hysterically, so thank you!
And yes, that shower scene was really done very very well. To those who wonder, they did show, Abby had her legs wrapped around EJ's waist/hips. And whatever flesh colored covering Abby was using, worked well. I paid attention after folks commented and yep, definitely side glimpses.

I really do love the point and counterpoint things that have been used of late. Scenes, dialogue. Fun stuff, for sure.

Back