Days of Our Lives - Wed., Jan. 22, 2020

At one point since the time jump Maggie did make mention of having had a fall off the wagon few months earlier but was now fine. Maybe Vic and Xander convinced her she was drunk?
She did. She mentioned having slipped up recently, plus there was a mention about getting a driver for her. There were very small hints about this week's reveal, but they were there.

There have been a lot of lows in Salem P.D. history, but its handling of this accident easily makes it into the top ten.
It's pretty sad that even when they're skipping the story, they have to make everyone incompetent for it to work. And it still doesn't.
The Brady-Kristen scenes might have had some emotional impact if the audience didn't know that he's a clueless twit and she's a cruel, diabolical, homicidal psychopath. As it was, the repeatedly inflicting these two on the audience was wretched excess.
Applause emoji - not found. But I agree with this.

:clap::clap:right where it always has been, Jason. LOL. I do agree with Dr. Baker's statement deserving of applause!

How weird.......it shows up as the clapping hands still in my post. When you click on the smiley face, in the bar across the top, don't a whole bunch of smiles pop up??

How weird.......it shows up as the clapping hands still in my post. When you click on the smiley face, in the bar across the top, don't a whole bunch of smiles pop up??
Yes, but not all, apparently! I know we've lost links in the past so I guess I assumed that's what it was.

Back