Days of Our Lives - Wed., July 10, 2013

I hardly pay any attention to what Sami says because she is so annoying but I did laugh when she was raving to EJ about being thrown out of Rafe's room, claiming of course that it wasn't her fault that Rafe's alarms went off. EJ asked her if she had raised her voice and she said, "No, I used my indoor voice." I've heard mom's telling their little kids to use their indoor voices. It fit for Sami because she is so like an out-of-control child.

I thought Rafe's expressions were good, for someone waking up from a coma. His eyes even looked a little puffy, as though he'd been sleeping for a while. I don't know how that was accomplished, but overall, he made it seem very realistic.

So Rafe is accusing Sami of trying to kill him? I never would have gone that way with this, wonder how he will feel when the truth eventually comes out? How would Kate like him without his widdle wafe?

There are going to be major guilt trips all round if Sami once again ends up on death row because of this. If Kate knows anything (like where the razor is) and allows Sami to be found guilty there goes that relationship with Rafe, if Adrienne provides the video there goes her and Justin, (which I would not mind, as he needs some new story with a new woman). So if it ends up that EJ is the one person that stands by her, we will have the anti super couple that this couple should always have been. All who are hoping that Sami goes down for something that she really should have gotten a medal for will feel the revenge of the two of them in the end! Bwahahahahahahaha!

I'm sure he'll feel awful for accusing Sami of trying to kill him if/when the the truth comes out.

What he's experiencing though, is completely normal for someone who has been in an induced coma. His brain heard things going on around him and mixed it all up into twisted "memories" that he will have trouble separating from fact. (surprisingly, Days is spot-on with this)

I went through this with a family member and it took MONTHS to convince them that the stuff they were positive happened was all in their mind and never really happened. The doctors explained it as having a really bizarre dream that you think is 100% real.

... if Adrienne provides the video there goes her and Justin, (which I would not mind, as he needs some new story with a new woman).....All who are hoping that Sami goes down for something that she really should have gotten a medal for will feel the revenge of the two of them in the end! Bwahahahahahahaha!

So Adrienne is suppose to hide evidence in a murder investigation so that Sami can have her happy ending? I don't think so. I'm all for EJ, Sami, Sonny, Chad, Abby, and Will being exposed for hiding the existence of that video. Adrienne would never have the power to expose Sami if they all would have told Justin the truth in the beginning. Now if Sonny and Justin turn on Adrienne for doing the right thing, then that's on the writers for making her the scapegoat in this farce of a cover-up.

That PAINTING, oh my gosh. I would've liked a little bit of color so we could differentiate where both Sami and EJ began and ended. What's funny is it made me want to compare them to all the other pictures we've seen. Like Stefano's (which is the most obvious) but also ALL of the Marlena paintings that Stefano had made and then there's the one of Marlena that Nu-John had made. Man, I want to get all the screen shots of all of those and put them next to one another!

Kristen, trying to "help" her friends get back together but was really trying to get info on Eric's condition, for shame. I honestly couldn't tell if she was being sincere or not, since Jennifer really is her only friend in Salem. I could tell when she was talking about the four of them together that she was sincere there. I love that with her character you can't tell when she is or when she isn't being caring/sincere. With a villain you have to have that so that it makes people continue to guess.

Enjoyed the Brady and Nicole scenes. Brady really did care for Kristen, and he really wanted a child, you could tell. I found it interesting that they used Addiction to compare how he felt, that was different but fascinating.

Eric's remembering, god's trying to tell him something.

And yay Rafe's awake! I wonder how fast he'll recover from his coma like how John miraculously did (thanks to Stefano's experiments huh?) and Bo too.

What if, just for arguments sake, the writers have Nicole pregnant with Brady's child in a half-arse attempt to right the wrong of her last miscarriage. They knew they didn't want Nicole tied to EJ because they were going gag, vomit, hurl (i.e lock, stock, barrel) with EJ/Sami, so they try to correct the slap handed out to many Nicole fans by giving her yet another miracle pregnancy, this time with Brady. If Brady reunites with the evil-one, and Nicole ends up with Father Eric, this baby will tie the 4 of them together. Just a little wild speculation given the dull episode today.
Love it. Better than anything I've caught on the show the last few weeks. They could even make it an immaculate conception and I wouldn't flinch.

What he's experiencing though, is completely normal for someone who has been in an induced coma. His brain heard things going on around him and mixed it all up into twisted "memories" that he will have trouble separating from fact. (surprisingly, Days is spot-on with this)
I'm still hoping all of what we've seen since EJ was shot by Sami is just that...a bizarre, twisted coma-dream with bits of things that maybe actually happened. As to your capper JS, :rotfl:

So Adrienne is suppose to hide evidence in a murder investigation so that Sami can have her happy ending? I don't think so. I'm all for EJ, Sami, Sonny, Chad, Abby, and Will being exposed for hiding the existence of that video. Adrienne would never have the power to expose Sami if they all would have told Justin the truth in the beginning. Now if Sonny and Justin turn on Adrienne for doing the right thing, then that's on the writers for making her the scapegoat in this farce of a cover-up.
Ok, but sensibly. How many people would commit first degree murder in a hospital with umptee jillion witnesses? That is what makes Adrienne kind of stupid if she believes the existence of the video is proof of Sami doing that crime. Yes, it is going to be a plot point, but again, no one is going to see Sami sent away to prison other than a stint like Nicole got, giving Sami lots of angsty stuff that I will enjoy as I know it is giving her lots of time on air.

Now the question about Adrienne is will she tell Justin before she does anything with the video?

After what EJ did to Stefano, anything is possible now. The video will
probably be taken to the police. How will EJ react to that? He didn't
realize there was another copy.

I think we all knew that the video would show up again.
It would be interesting if that video and Kristen's video
are shown to the public on the same day. That would be interesting
since Sami and Eric are twins.

Sami admitted she shot the man, she was still standing with the smoking gun when medical people rushed in. The only reason there is any sort of problem, is being unable to locate the weapon she said the man was holding.
She really did NOT know it was Bernardi, it was just a "man" attempting to kill Rafe.
But I do think Stefano knows exactly where that weapon is right now.

Back