Days of Our Lives - Wed., July 10, 2013

Well Sami isn't upset that EJ is now the head of a crime family. She's not concerned that Stefano may retaliate and she and her kids could be affected. She's throwing a hissy fit because EJ didn't tell her before now what he was planning. Talk about eye-roll worthy. My eyes can't even roll back as far as I need them to right now. And we all know what happens when Sami throws a hissy fit with EJ. God, why can't my eyes go back further!

They should have used this one :rotfl: Elvis chloroforms Samantha (for the first time)

DAYS%2005-24-07-14.jpg

It was a slow day today. I almost slipped into a coma LOL

It was interesting Brady talking to Maggie about different addictions and
that now he's addicted to love. I guess Nicole's dress sort of goes
with the music video if I'm remembering correctly.

Rafe had some interesting imagines when Sami was talking
to him. Interesting what he said to Kate when they were alone.

I wanted to smack Brady upside the head when he made that comment to Nicole about adoption. I know it's really the writers I should be mad at but I couldn't help yelling at the tv when he asked Nicole if she ever thought of adopting. Um, yeah, Brady, she did...when she was with you after the whole Sydney fiasco and you wouldn't commit to her and you convinced her with her criminal record she would never be able to adopt and you weren't interested in marriage and family. You then started shacking up with Madison and talked about having a zillion kids with her and then not too long after her death you started romping with Kristen and did for her what you refused to do for Nicole re: adoption. Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now! :beat:
Agree with every word you said,and didn't Nicole's hair look beautiful today ,as did all of her, as usual.

Back