Days of Our Lives, Wed., July 13, 2016

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Philip & Chloe meet at the Pub, where he talks to her about becoming a star, making a record. She is reluctant, doesn't want to tour, long hours at a studio, etc., she has Parker. Phil thinks they should just do a record, she says they have not seen each other in a long time, she may no longer be the singer he remembers. He takes her to the Kmansion, to use the piano, and sing for him. She does (it is a lovely song, slow, easy, rather romantic).

Earlier, Kate let herself into the Kmansion, much to Deimos's displeasure, they argue in that beat around the bush way. Upshot is, she was locked out of Titan, he wants all the money she siphoned from Titan into Cayman Isl. accounts. She starts a "poor me" thing of taking everything from her now after all he took already, referring to the marriage that was gonna be and wasn't. But Deimos has the upper hand here, since Kate lied to police, and forged the marriage certificate, so, unless she does what he wants, he will tell cops the truth.

Next they are walking into Roman's office, he is surprised a bit, Deimos is obviously alive, claims he fell into the river, was an accident. Roman wonders why Kate said Nicole pushed him, oh, she was confused. Deimos says he was drinking a lot, stumbling around, hit his head on a tree, and tumbled in himself. As to the marriage, he claims they DID get married, but are having it annulled, just a wild and crazy thing, and they both have decided they really prefer being single. Roman is smiling a bit, guess the case is closed then. They leave, Roman is smiling....we can tell he doesn't believe a word of it. LOL

Theresa is with Belle at the apartment, ranting and having a gigantic meltdown. Brady comes in with the news of her having been drugged, she is accusing Summer, he doesn't think so. she rants & raves, Shawn arrives, no ransom request, hears all the stuff about Summer. Brady rushes out, Shawn asks Belle to stay with Theresa, leaves, too.

As Chloe is singing, she stops, looking at the doorway, Deimos & Kate have returned. Phil did not think they would be back so soon. Kate starts in on Chloe, who ups and leaves, let them argue among themselves. Phil learns Deimos did not throw Kate under the bus, leaves. Deimos tells Kate to now keep her end of the bargain, she calls someone to transfer the Cayman money into Deimos or titan account. He then wants the ring back, they trade barbs about Helena, Nicole, she drops the ring in his drink and leaves.

Philip & Chloe talk, she haltingly tells him about falling for Deimos's charms and having sex with him.

John & Paul are working contacts to find Tate. John gives Paul a few tips for future investigating use, thinks Paul already is figuring so much out on his own. Brady arrives, wanting John to find Summer Townsend. Later they are at the club, talking to Dario, wondering if he knows where Summer is.

At Club TBD, Nicole had met with Dario, both talking of how Deimos had yet to clear her name. Eduardo arrives, Dario tells him he will take the job, and don't read anything into it, he needs the money and this is temporary, until something better comes along. Nicole was introduced to Eduardo, glad to meet him, chides Dario when Eduardo goes to get some champagne to celebrate, Dario could be nicer, everyone deserves a 2nd chance. She gets a call has to leave.

And she is with Roman now, learning that Deimos has cleared her, she is off the hook. Roman though, doesn't quite believe all he was told, and surprised Nicole when he reveals Deimos said he & Kate WERE married, but then noted they are getting it annulled. Roman warns her to stay away from Deimos.

Theresa is ranting again about Summer, Belle unable to calm her down, Theresa figures she is the one who is going to have to find her son, find Summer, and she goes out. at Brady gets a call from Belle, telling him to turn on Titan TV, and there is Theresa making a plea for the return of her son, offering a One million dollar reward for info.

Summer is pacing in a bedroom, back and forth, answers a knock at the door. Strange woman, says she is Dominque, asks if Summer has what they requested. Yes, she does, but does Dominque have what Summer requested.

Kate is on the phone leaving an impatient message for Andre, who promised to work with her, so answer his phone. He comes up behind her, figures in person would be better, was working on another project. She starts giving him instructions, as we see Deimos putting that ring into a ring box, smiling, snapping it shut...while Kate's voice is saying she wants Deimos brought to his knees, and this time, it has to stick.

Loved John's comment about taking a crash course in Gregg shorthand. Haven't heard anyone mention Gregg shorthand since I left high school.

I still have both books from school, volume one and two. I keep saying I'm going to re-learn it someday. LOL

2052088._UY200_.jpg

I cannot stand Kate and how she constantly messes with people's lives and walks away threatening "anyone who gets in my way." She is no better than Stefano, Andre or Kristen. You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. She is evil and unredeemable. Nicole will hopefully lay into Deimos for not having her jailed. He'll just smirk and say, I have my reasons. Trust me. Andre and Kate, gee doesn't that sound like a fun storyline? How intriguing! Someone please pass the barf bag.

Never been a huge Theresa fan but she was spot on with Brady about Summer. Summer may not have taken Tate but he constantly defended her. He was clueless.

The whole kidnapping may end up being human trafficking after all. Paul will save the day. I do think the Nanny spiked the drink.

Sigh. Well at least no Ciara today. Chad can be on everyday; just no Ciara, or Jen, or Aiden or Dario, or ...

Loved Chloe's song and loved Chloé and Philip's chemistry again today. deleted spoiler in non-spoiler forum - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
A few memorable lines today:

1) Deimos saying that he's telling the truth. This brings to mind the old line about how to tell if a certain person is lying -- his/her lips are moving;

2) Kate claiming that she's sorry. Really? Being Kate means never having to say you're sorry;

3) Foolish question -- Shaggy Phil asking Kate if she was all right. Was he kidding? Kate always lands on her feet -- she could bounce back from the depths of Hades.

Finally, the old Salem whitewash was evident again today. First it was Marlena and now it's Belle. Yes, Claire was kidnapped and taken to Ireland, but the make-believe attorney failed to mention how her child ended up being lost in a South Pacific typhoon.

CnQ9OdZWIAAwwdr.jpg

I think Roman's is wondering where his boots are, as it is getting pretty high in that office. LOL
I cracked up as he listened to the bulloney that was being tossed around that room.

I'm glad Roman didn't believe the story Deimos and Kate told. Roman should have said
he wasn't surprised Deimos came back since it happens all the time in Salem.

It was nice to hear Chloe sing.

Do they still teach Gregg shorthand? I took it in high school. I don't remember too much.

I wonder if the person who wrote the lines today wrote them yesterday. Deimos said
hunky dory. Chad said it yesterday.

Was anyone surprised Dario took the job since we already saw him behind the bar?

I was happy when Belle and Shawn mentioned the kidnapping but then was annoyed that they even had to tell Jeannie T about Claire being kidnapped. She is Shawn's cousin!!!!! She should know already! It was no different than Ciara calling Abby and saying she was Ciara Brady.

And what is up with pop up Shawn 2 days in a row? Anne had more air time last Friday than he has had in the past 2 days.

That said it was nice to see them interacting with Brady and Jeannie T. Also nice that they mentioned Marlena but would have been nicer to see her. Glad John is an active part of this so far. And really glad Brady went to John and not Victor.

I'm liking Philip and Chloe's chemistry. She has way more with him than Deimos. So that probably means we will get Chloe and Deimos. I'd also like to see a Chloe and Belle scene.

Kate can move to Europe anytime now.

Pop up Summer and Andre in the last 5 minutes of the show. Interesting...

I'm so glad to see others are fed up with Kate. I have wished she would vanish for a LONG time. I wonder just what Deimos's game is? I didn't see the last 10-15 minutes. My neighbor had a meltdown and needed a shoulder.

@TobyJ - yes I saw him turn on her but he appeared to be back pedalling some today. That whole story of him dreaming then saving her was so convoluted. Theresa has every right to say, "if you had not gone looking for her and you blew me of off till she finally admitted she was in love with you", etc. Theresa had to be near hysteria for him to take off the blinders.

I still think it's the Nanny, not Summer. Not defending Summer, just glad she is gone (for the most part).

I think the Nanny was paid to spike the protein powder by whomever orchestrated the kidnapping. All of this talk about Summer is making me start to believe it wasn't her. Maybe it was Dario who took the baby to get the money.

@gramcracker I've hated Kate since Lauren Koslow took over the role.

I thought it was humorous when Deimos walked into the police station and said to Roman, "I bet you're not used to seeing people walk back in here from the dead." He smiled and said, not very often.

Except Aiden, except Bo, except Stefano, except John, except Marlena, except Jack oh yeah, except ROMAN himself.
:beat:

I think they mean the girl working with Xander - she had long, dark hair in a ponytail and wore black.

Yes that was who I was thinking of. She used to contact Serena about speeding up stealing the elephant from Eric and she was involved with helping Xander try to kill Nicole & Eric.

But after the watching this show, this gal had blonde hair, so maybe same name but different person.

Back