Days of Our Lives - Wed., July 31, 2013

Did anyone else want to take a nap watching the show?

I hope someone told Rafe what happened to Nick in prison.

It was hard to tell with their converstaion.

The best part was Stefano talking to Chad. He answered the question
correctly. Too bad Chad didn't ask a better one.

Stefano is still in the game. He's one step ahead of Sami and EJ.
Yes, they will be surprised.. I won't be

Because Nick wanted to apologize to Rafe for all the wrong he had done, (which is why he stopped by before) but Rafe stopped him. Rafe knows he is sorry, in fact Rafe knows a lot more than anyone thinks. Gabi has been talking to him, she has confided in him. So Rafe is letting Nick know he is aware of all Nick has done, but that he knows he is trying to do the right thing now. He will be paying attention.

Lucas! Yay! :clap:

Even though EJ was being a meany-mick-meany-pants to Kayla, she STILL put him in his place! You go girl! She's the doctor, listen EJ, she knows what she's doing. Too bad for them that Stefano is, as always, one step ahead of them all. Curious to see what he exactly did, or rather, had someone do for him. Body missing? Not the same body but a fake? Oh look, he ended up cremated by accident. With Stefano it could be anything.

Speaking of Stefano, great moments with him and Chad. Who wouldn't love to get a chance to ask Stefano one question that he'd answer truthfully to on his DiMera word. And ooh boy he's making Chad think about what he can teach him...ooh evil temptation I spot. Loved that when he talked to Kate she too told him that on Stefano's word, he doesn't lie. I wonder what Chad will ultimately do?

The thing that irritated me about EJ (besides his stupid rudeness to Kayla) was that he kept taking all the credit for coming up with something that might get Sami off the hook. Phooey! It was Abe who went to Kayla and the two of them together who got the ball rolling. EJ did nothing but yell at Kayla and yet he made Sami think he was a hero.

Yes OC I totally agree. That bothered me to no end as well. EJ had no right to try and turn this around to give him the credit. It started with Abe and Kayla, they're the ones who deserve all the credit for working their toushies off to help Sami, not him. It seems to me that EJ is the middle man in all of this from Justin to Abe and Kayla, he's just the errand boy.

Back