Days of Our Lives - Wed. June 10,2009

hahaha, i know it goes against what the majority of everyone else here thinks, but I think it's awesome that Stefano gave kudos to Nicole. Unlike most, I hope Nicole does keep Sydney for a while. What fun would a soap opera be without drama?

I remember reading some one on here some time ago predict that Stephano would give Nicole kudos.
In real life yes that would be horrible. But as far as soap opera stories go, this is great.

@DJM........Of course Chloe jumped up to run and tell Nicole. LOL. What Chloe doesn't know is that Nicole already knows. However, today, the word was out all over. Rafe told Arianna that Grace was Sami's baby. Lucas told Chloe and Sami told EJ.
Boy, wait til daddy Roman gets the news. Sami is really wanting to beat herself up.

Kate's outfits

I'm not sure who is styling Kate these days, but they've gone in a very bizarre direction. She used to dress so beautifully and now everyday it's like a new "costume" - and the weird streaks in her hair. I wonder how old Kate is supposed to be on the show. Austin and Billie have to be pushing waaaay into the 30's..... and Lucas and Philip - how old is Philip - He's running a huge company, I can't believe Victor would let a twenty something have that responsibility. OH I forgot - it's Salem, USA

I can't wait until EJ finds out what his Nicole (who would never lie to him or deceive him) actually did from the time she lost her baby up to and including stealing Sami's baby. I wonder how he'll act then. I'll be glad when truth comes out and hopefully Sami would get a decent, honest judge who would give her full custody to both baby & Johnny.

I agree with you. I can't wait for the day EJ finds out about Nicole. :clap: Hopefully EJ will have a flashback to this conversation with Sami. That would be the icing on the cake for me.

Very good summary! I can visualize Sami and E.J 's exchanges. Hope it isn't long until all the pieces of the puzzle is finally put together!::smile::evillaugh:

Thanks Poirot, for all of the great summaries these past few days with so many difficult scenes to describe!

I knew from spoilers that Lucas and Rafe were going to tell Chloe and Arianna about Grace, but the timing surprised me. I expected it to happen after they already knew about Sami's revelation to EJ. Considering the timing, it's really just as well that Sami went ahead and told EJ because he was bound to find out soon anyway.

Usually Chloe is just too irrelevant for me to bother getting angry at, but it sounds like her behavior in this episode might actually keep my attention long enough to change that. I know it's not going to dawn on Chloe but there is a very significant difference between Lucas keeping someone else's secret that in no way impacts Chloe or their marriage and the secret that Chloe has been keeping that very directly and heavily impacts Lucas and their marriage.

I wonder how old Kate is supposed to be on the show. Austin and Billie have to be pushing waaaay into the 30's..... and Lucas and Philip - how old is Philip - He's running a huge company, I can't believe Victor would let a twenty something have that responsibility. OH I forgot - it's Salem, USA

I think Philip is in his mid to late twenties. I don't remember exactly what his SORASED age was when he was re-introduced as a teen, but he should have been around 20 when he was captured in the line of duty as a Marine ('05). Lucas is 33 (he was 17 in 1993) and Austin was around 22 in 1993 (since he had recently graduated college) so should be in his late 30s. Billie is a few years older than Austin and should be in her early 40s.

I don't always like Kate (though sometimes I absolutely love her), but I have to admit that she looks Awesome!

Thank you, Barb. I think I need to rewatch this week's episodes one after another on the weekend to catch everything. I get so caught up in the emotional aspects with Grace, that I miss alot of other things.

Speaking of ages, Belle and Shawn went to their 10-year high school reunion a few years ago so that would put them in their early thirties now. I think Philip is supposed to be about the same age. In real years, Kate should be in her mid to late sixties. Ah....the power of the pen and a good layer of makeup. She's a beautiful woman no matter her age.

Woop woop woop!!!

Oh boy what an awesome show today!!! Standing ovation!!! I loved seeing sami tell ej!!!

Ages

Austin is supposed to be Billie's older brother. He "took care" of her when they were with their dad. Billie has to be way over 40 as Chelsea is past 20 and Billie was not that young when she had her. After thought. Didn't Billie appear in early 90"? She wasn't 18 yet then, but we know they've all been aged.

:clap:
now it's time for the rest of the truth to come out! Mia, Sami, EJ...they all need to know the truth! Mia needs to know that her connection to Grace was genuine, that Grace was indeed her daughter!
Sami needs to know that the baby she gave birth to is alive and well, unfortunately in the care of Nicole...but alive nonetheless! And EJ, for once, is the victim here...he's tangled up by so many lies thrown at his face that he wouldn't recognize is own butt if someone showed him a picture.

this is getting old. new story please! truth needs to come out, the show needs to MOVE ON!:rant:

I totally agree with you DaysLady. :clap:

Speaking of ages, Belle and Shawn went to their 10-year high school reunion a few years ago so that would put them in their early thirties now. I think Philip is supposed to be about the same age. In real years, Kate should be in her mid to late sixties. Ah....the power of the pen and a good layer of makeup. She's a beautiful woman no matter her age.
KathyLu, I truly think it was their 5 year class reunion back then, thus putting that group in their mid-late 20s now.

Sami is in her early 30s, Lucas in mid-30s. (Tho they originally were the same age) I agree about Kate's age completely. I did think Austin was the oldest of her children, putting him at around 40ish, and Billie very late 30s.

Hmmm...I could have sworn it was their tenth one. Ah, well, in Salem it doesn't matter anyway. :)

Chelsea is supposed to be around 22 or 23 now, isn't she? Billie was no spring chicken when she was stillborn.

Guess we need to stop wondering about ages. It'll make us crazy.

Didn't Stefano make a comment that Sydney looks more like her mother every day? If that is the case, everyone will eventually figure it out.

I'm watching this episode right now and man it's killing me. I don't know Allison is handling it with a new daughter in her life. I *know* she's an actress (I majored in theater myself) but damn this would hit a little too close to home for me. This may be her Emmy nod but what an awful s/l to get it over.

yuck
dawn

I know there are some EJ haters out there, but I have to give him kuddos for the fine actor that he is. Watching his initial reaction to the news that Grace was his baby was outstanding. The facial expressions as he begged Sami to say it wasn't true had to touch the coldest heart. I wasn't able to see anything after that--was already late for an appointment. Sometimes we have to separate the character and the actor. Amazing acting yesterday and today. I hate the story line and often wonder how the actors feel about it also.

Just my opinions.

Back