Days of Our Lives - Wed. June 10,2009

I don't recall ever seeing a post that dissed the actor; however, I cannot abide EJ and hope Sami keeps turning the screws. It's her turn for awhile and I hope she fights him tooth and nail.

Did I miss something? Because I just watched today's show and I did not hear Rafe tell Arianna that Grace was Sami's bio daughter. She mentioned Grace "just being adopted" and he said it was the same thing, like having your heart ripped out, and then she apologized and he left. Even in the spoiler section it says he tells Arianna on June 15th that Grace was Sami's bio daughter.

I don't recall ever seeing a post that dissed the actor; however, I cannot abide EJ and hope Sami keeps turning the screws. It's her turn for awhile and I hope she fights him tooth and nail.
I would have to agree with this, and I read 99% of all the posts here. In fact, I know many folks have complimented James Scott on his acting.....and then including the fact they do not like EJ. And I am among those who have done so many times.

Yes, we can separate the actor from the character. Heck, Alison Sweeney (Sami) is certainly not like her character of Sami, Bryan Dattilo is a very bright and funny man, does great impression, and very unlike Lucas who doesn't have a clue, and has told his mother never to darken his door....how many times? LOLOL

Good post, Barb. That's why I try not to get involved in the actors' private lives. I enjoy the show more if I can see Sami and EJ rather than Alison Sweeney and James Scott.

Nor did I. More and more, it's sounding like the feed is ever-so-slightly different than what NBC runs. I wonder why.

But the YouTube clip I posted is from Canada from Palu the hippie who posts a day ahead on station NTV. I think that's the same one that DJM watches.

Thanks for posting the clip, thatsenough. I had the sound off, but I was reading the captions. Rafe never said anything about Grace being Sami's bio daughter.

I just watched today's show and I did not see Rafe tell Arianna that Grace was Sami's child either.....

Is anyone else as tired as I am of watching Chloe and Daniel fantasize about each other....??? How long has it been...??? Like years...??? Move on people....!!!
And when does a doctor sleep with his prescription pad in his hand anyway....????

And how the heck does EJ DiMera wield so much power at the hospital....I get the donation thing and the money thing etc. but come on....it's getting a little ridiculous...but then what about EJ DiMera isn't...???

And I'm sorry, but I was not impressed with the role of EJ today....I thought it was verging on comical.....and yes, I don't like the character of EJ but I don't like the character of Daniel anymore than I like EJ and I thought the role of Daniel was pretty darned good during this s/l (too bad immediately following we had another one of those fantasy scenes that make me retch....!!)
And the shaking of the hand was just silly....what...???? Was EJ struck with palsy....???

I'm sitting here watching the show and even after reading Barb's recap I still found myself say, "oh, Sami, NO!" to the tv when she started blabbing to EJ that he is Grace's father. I was suprised by how human EJ was being toward Sami right before. I think maybe that is what prompted her confession, in addition to her need to hurt him and herself. What I'm finding unbelievable is that Caroline and Roman are no where to be found. Why wouldn't her family stay with her even if she said she wanted to be alone.

Nicole seemed to have recovered quite quickly from her grief over Grace. And when she and Stefano were talking it seemed that he was doing a Kate and starting a game of cat and mouse with Nicole.

Speaking of Kate, I can't think of anyone else who could pull off that outfit. It was something else but it did look good on her.

It was nice to see Chelsea again. I could have done without the Chloe/Daniel fantasies. I was out of the room and heard their "song" so waited until it sounded ok to watch again. I do have an industrial size bottle of baby shampoo just in case.

To me it seems that Monday's show was the best so far this week and it's just kind of going downhill from there. Its just so unbelievable to me that Sami's family would leave her all alone during this time. Of course, if they were with her then Sami wouldn't have been able to tell EJ.

PAllison, I agree about the EJ scene. I mentioned in another thread that the rage was well done but the shaking of the hands seemed forced and phony.

Its just so unbelievable to me that Sami's family would leave her all alone during this time. Of course, if they were with her then Sami wouldn't have been able to tell EJ.

Isnt't it interesting how many unbelievable things on this show seem to revolve around allowing the possibility for an EJ plot point.

You're right Rioks. It used to be the Sami Brady show but lately is has become the EJ show. Everything seems to revolve around EJ these days.

I have to wonder if the writers really think the viewers like it when they center so much on one character or if they just don't care. I for one would like to see more family oriented storylines. Its a soap and there are going to be tragedies and its always been one of the things I liked about Days was how the families pulled together when something tragic happened.

I watch the show on NTV and when Arianna said she was adopted Rafe told her Grace was Sami's bio daughter. I don't know what channel the guy form Canada was watching. Does he get the show a day ahead like I do on NTV? We also have Global here that shows the feed from NBC.

Thanks that's enough. I must have been dreaming when I watched it. I was sure when Rafe and Arianna saw each other and she asked if he was ok he said no he just lost one of the most important people in the world to him. She asks what did Sami do now and he said it was not Sami that Grace died last night. She dropped her purse and hugged him. They were standing not sitting when I thought he told her that Grace was Sami's. I just went back are reread the summary for the show and Poirot said that Rafe told her.

bummed

In the DC area there was the shooting at the Holocaust Museum and NBC did a report on it during the scenes of EJ and Sami. Months of waiting and I do not get to see it. :mad:
I am SO tired of the fantasies between Chloe and Daniel. I love Sami and Rafe. I am sick of Philip and Stephanie.
Thanks for the write ups!

Back