Days of Our Lives - Wed., Mar. 15, 2017

She's both half-sister and stepmother to Hope. Julie is pretty much the only "mother" Hope has known.

Funny how most of us agree on this but when it comes to Marlena being the only "mother" Brady has known, there is usually disagreement about it. Both Hope and Brady lost their biological mothers as infants and were raised by Julie and Marlena respectively.

Here is the Norm de Plume clip

Totally agree with you, Heather. Marlena is the only mother Brady has known and he treats her like a stranger half the time.

Thanks for posting the clip. I'm thinking it was originally on YouTube and pulled down at some point.

3b18edb885a2a8f56649fc552475dc7a.jpg

Anyone else think that with all the stories that they were telling Eli, that he could bring down the entire town of Salem with the dirt they're giving him? He's an FBI agent, they've just confessed to many many things in the guise of telling the family history. If they wanted to end the show, they have the opening right there - the downfall of the Hortons (which would bring some of the Brady family down, and possibly some of the Kiriakis family down).

Trying to get caught up. One more to go. I really enjoyed the Horton gathering. Eli is a cutie. Love his smile. It's funny but something about the way he talks, and the expressions he makes when he is talking, reminds me of the character's mother, Valerie. (Sorry, I don't know the actors' names).

Chad and Gabi, blah, I'm so sick of their misdirected longings and day dreams of them. It's gotten to the point that I no longer care which direction it goes--either put them together or not but make it stop!

Then there is the tension between Ciara and Claire. It's painful to watch these two. I know I'm not in touch with the times, but I strongly disagree with the advice Hope gave Ciara about telling Claire how she felt. To me, it seems self-indugent to confess things to someone, when it serves no purpose other than trying to make oneself feel better. How is it going to help Claire or Theo? Ciara needs to find another way to deal with her own feelings.

That said, I am by no means a fan of Claire. I don't feel a bit sorry for her. It made me roll my eyes when she said she knew she could be a little bit self-absorbed at times. I wish Theo would break up with her, and I wish she would go off to Nashville or somewhere and take her leap to stardom or wherever that path leads her. Talk about predictable......it was clear what she had in mind when Marlena told her she should consider Theo's needs. I think Marlena was probably the only one who had to stop and wonder about it. Her expression after Claire walked away all happy made her seem clueless.

Yes, you are right. Conflicting pieces of advice one after the other. Hope is telling Ciara to tell Claire how she feels, while Kate is urging Chad to NOT do the same with his wife (tell her about his feelings for Gabi).

Gabi and Chad need to stop having run-ins. The flashbacks are ridiculous, Abby walking in on compromising positions has gotten old, Gabi showing up wherever Chad is silly. Either have them deal with the feelings or don't. Just stop with these scenes.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gabi has taken over Chloe's shot-girl dress franchise, at least for a while. Such clothing is suited only for clubbing, in my opinion. Definitely not for legitimate business wear. To quote my father on the subject, "What are they advertising?" :)

OC, I agree re Eli sounding a bit like Valerie. Good acting if he is doing it deliberately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back