Days of Our Lives - Wed. Mar. 16, 2016

Oh, I think Maggie's history has been altered, and now she is supposed to have given birth to a baby when she was a teen. I just honestly do not believe Summer is that child. I think Summer may know/heard the story of someone else, and perhaps runs off because she chickens out, not always having a ready answer, etc.

Only thing is, Summer said she grew up in Texas and who knows what in between but had been living in LA for how long. Would be kind of a long shot to hear some secret about a teen in Salem giving a baby up for adoption.

Hmm I don't know, this Maggie thing is supposedly a deep dark secret. Where as Shane was ISA.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said, she could have heard the story from the real gal, (only about being given up for adoption by a teen who was unable to care for the child, and was on crutches. If Summer then decided to adopt this story as her own back story, which she told to Daniel, it would be Daniel, who became aware of Maggie and her background after he moved to Salem and was discovered to be the "egg baby". thus, Daniel then could have sent the dna kit or whatever for Summer to fill out.
And remember, Summer claimed she "lost it" so it was a while before sending it back to Daniel. LOL, could she have wanted to get the sample from the other girl..and it took a while??

I guess I accidentally skipped this show. Thanks for the write-up.

Very sad and disappointing to see not only the change in Rory, but also that Dario has once again become a sinister character. I just don't get why the writers always have to do this. Not everyone that comes into Salem should be bad, or at least, morally challenged. I also really don't wanna see Nicole with Dario. He's too young for her. And she should be with the oldest Hernandez, not this schemer.

Brady & Theresa were OK today. Again, not into the crap with Summer. And this Yo Ling story...no idea what to say about it. I don't really have an opinion; will have to see more before I comment in depth. I do not like that now Paul has to be dragged into it.

So we see Kate for the first time in a while, but sadly, she's still all over the creepy Deimos. Why couldn't she stay involved with Eduardo? I know I'm uneasy over them pairing them together since she slept with his son multiple times, but otherwise I could've gotten on board. Perhaps that is the writers' plan after Kate, as she undoubtedly will, learns what Deimos has been up to.

Back