Days of Our Lives - Wed., Mar. 6, 2019

It's good Marlena did not shut the door behind her if he was........people usually do.
You know what they say about "assume". Brady just returned......Is there a bathroom for every single bedroom up there? Never noticed any of the guys wearing a towel that was monogrammed.
Maybe there has not been time to get BB on any towels.
I really hate that the show's writers feel they can write any idiotic stupid, non-sensible, silly, unbelievable scene/situation & viewers will accept it. And if the headwriter is supposed to go over all the scripts before they are sent out to the actors.....he is failing in that respect.

Eric/Sarah/Rex - Mopey Eric ....
Very good, a new negative adjective to describe Eric. "Mopey" can be added to other terms used to describe him: sourpuss, scowling, glowering, Bad Twin, and Xander's contribution, "the fallen Father Eric." If this keeps up, Eric will be right up there with the late, not-so-great Dr. Daniel Jonas in the unflattering terms department. During his stay in Salem, the lusty, insatiable surgeon collected such nicknames as Dr. Feely-Gropey, Love Doctor, Dr. DanTan, Super Jonas, and egg-baby.

Thanks for the summary!
I couldn't decide whether to write the good news first or the bad...so...I'll skip the bad and dwell on the good!:)
Shout out for the writers - they ARE letting Marlena and John deal with the "potential 1 more son" from a strong base:clap::clap::clap::hug: I just really like the way they are working together...I thought the scene with Victor, Diana and Marlena was clever, funny and oh-so awesome. :):):)

Back