Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 15, 2013

Cannot believe I forgot this, as I was so happy to hear Brady say it. At the end, when Brady is complaining about EJ & Stefano to kristen, she is defending EJ, he could not have done it. And Brady bitterly reminds her that this is the same man who stole his daughter, threw her bloody clothes in the river, pretended she was dead, and then watched silently as Sami grieved over her dead child.

I don't want Daniel anywhere Nicole, Dan is a low life and not a friend to Nicole.....Nicole lying about Jen responsible for her son's death was wrong,however I think she was not not only crazy with grief, she was desperated to hold on to Daniel....but the horrible way Daniel ambushed her at Jen's Boise in front of everyone was truly heart broken ....

Daniel gave Nicole a chance to explain herself in private, but Nicole kept lying, and so he had no choice, since everyone showed up.

I do think Daniel's a good friend to Nicole, considering everything he did to help her, and how he forgave her for what she had done. He also is very grateful to him for helping him with the Chloe debacle.

He also pushed her into a relationship he knew she couldn't handle so he could use her for sex when she was heartbroken and pregnant.

He would throw fits if she wouldn't invite men into their hotel room to watch Daniel get dressed after he had sex with her. Daniel would make Nicole chase him crying.

Cannot believe I forgot this, as I was so happy to hear Brady say it. At the end, when Brady is complaining about EJ & Stefano to kristen, she is defending EJ, he could not have done it. And Brady bitterly reminds her that this is the same man who stole his daughter, threw her bloody clothes in the river, pretended she was dead, and then watched silently as Sami grieved over her dead child.
This makes Sami look so stupid she couldn't poor water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

JJ is obviously conning his mother and finding it easy to distract her. Abby is on to him. (Gosh, I remember when Abby was about 12-15 years older than JJ. LOL)
EJ is enjoying himself entirely too much.
Kristen declares she is a Dimera......she is not. She was cared for by a guilty Stefano after her parents both died. She was always known as Kristen Blake. Never kristen Dimera.

And that said, I am super, super annoyed at everyone calling jennifer Miss Horton. She is Mrs. Devereaux, or Ms. Devereaux. She is the mother of Abby Devereaux and Jack Devereaux, Jr. AKA, JJ.
(AKA=also known as)

Except for John and Marlena I really enjoyed the show.

I enjoyed the scenes with Daniel/EJ... Daniel doesn't mess around.
Daniel/NIcole... they are still friends. Nicole/Rafe..I laughed when
she was talking to him.

Poirot, I think the last time I wore a dress that short was in high
school and that was a long time ago.

Brady/Kristen... interesting what they talked about.
Especially when Brady doesn't want Stefano or EJ around
if they adopt a child.

I noticed the sign for Day and NIght is for Frozen Yogurt.
I wonder how many flavors they have.

It was funny at the end when EJ wanted to look in the window
at Rafe and the nurse closed the blind. No peeping for EJ today :D

Peeping banner!!

e5000823.gif

JJ is obviously conning his mother and finding it easy to distract her. Abby is on to him. (Gosh, I remember when Abby was about 12-15 years older than JJ. LOL)
EJ is enjoying himself entirely too much.
Kristen declares she is a Dimera......she is not. She was cared for by a guilty Stefano after her parents both died. She was always known as Kristen Blake. Never kristen Dimera.

And that said, I am super, super annoyed at everyone calling jennifer Miss Horton. She is Mrs. Devereaux, or Ms. Devereaux. She is the mother of Abby Devereaux and Jack Devereaux, Jr. AKA, JJ.
(AKA=also known as)

TOTALLY! Thank you, Barb!

I too was glad about this mention! It's good that newer viewers now know what exactly EJ has done to Sami and her family in the past.

What's the point in having other characters acknowledge and show their disgust at the things EJ has done to Sami when Sami doesn't. I mean these things actually happened to her and she's able to just "forgive" when others are still reeling about it.

Back