Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 8, 2019

Ciara talking about Zack was nice. Too bad she didn't say that her sister killed her brother and that Hope blamed Bo. Sound familiar? Facts always conveniently omitted.
I actually think Ciara has not mentioned Chelsea once by name!

The acting is so spot on today, excellent portrayals done by the actors! I don't believe in a Nicole imposter as when she mentioned about Brady being involved I think she is going to go after Brady next! The fact she had to leave town by Brady started all this.

OH - one more thing about the Nicole imposter. I have read speculation that it is Kristen. I don't believe it, but who knows???
Oh please don't let *this* be true. I need this to be Nicole.
And Hope's interactions with Nicole really tugged at me, because Hope would know what it's like to lose a child... which. I think, is coloring her interactions with Rafe. Historically she has gotten too emotional as a cop when it's been something she could relate to.

Honestly, Julie is the partner? Come on, this isn't Gabi's kid, it's Nicole's. Come up with a better lie Xander.

My goodness, I don't even know where to begin.

The Rex/Sarah/Eric thing is just dreadful, and Nicole blaming Eric is sure to place Eric right back in the middle of it. He'll probably end up impregnating Sarah--which would result in Rex being mad, Kate trying to meddle, and Nicole not forgiving Eric. Maggie will also likely get involved, and go back to alcoholism. Sounds like a few weeks of more misery.

Thank goodness for the end of Rafe & Hope. Rafe was a fool for being so easily dragged into a trap. Now he's paying the price. Meanwhile, I'd actually be down for a temporary Ted-Hope pairing or a Lani-Rafe hookup because it would make it even more unlikely that Hope & Rafe could reunite. But I do think this would be an ideal time (OK, maybe in a few weeks) to finally put Rafe with Nicole.

The only couples to root for are Ben & Ciara and Marlena & John. Unfortunately, both of these couples are being reduced to recapping everything that's going on in the show. Why can't there be any happy or normal stories for these couples?

I really don't want Kristen to return. She's been having the same storyline for 7 years now and it's getting old. We already have enough misery to deal with as it is.

Victor's behavior is puzzling and inappropriate. I really don't want to see a rehash of him, Kate, and Philip playing house.

Thanks for the summary!
Sounds like a few weeks of more misery.
I, for one, could do without ANY MORE MISERY!!!

Victor's behavior is puzzling and inappropriate. I really don't want to see a rehash of him, Kate, and Philip playing house.
I loved the way Victor always treated Maggie like he really loved her...now he always is at odds with her AND not the least bit respectful. I really hate this change - to not hug her at the announcement of her granddaughter's death is just AWFUL!! And to allow Kate to sit there when Maggie obviously needed him...YUK!!! Another character changed for the much worse!

I am always astounded at the gall Kate has! I never have liked her and now she is getting worse - in my opinion.

So much negativity and hate is driving me away from the DOOL that I have watched for 50 years! Guess I'm just addicted - otherwise I'm usually a smart cookie!:sad::confused:

Back