Days of Our Lives - Wed. Nov 18, 2009

Sami may have to deal with EJ for awhile with Sydney but.... remember Victor just set EJ up big time. He sold the drug ring to EJ and with Brady and Ari on the case EJ will have his own sorrows soon enough trying to dig his way out as the Drug King. Sami's chances for having Sydney will look better soon.:evillaugh:

Why isn't anyone saying to EJ "Oh you want her now!? Now that you know your DNA matches!? I don't think so!"

Nicole may be a lot of things but she at least wanted that baby knowing full well they didn't have a scrap of dna in common! Why is it that EJ always comes out as the victim???

I want HIM in jail. I don't care what for I want him behind bars.

EJ is not a good man, but it isn't his fault Nicole did this. Nicole didn't care if she and Sydney had the same DNA, but she certainly cared about her DNA. If she didn't she would have kept Grace, or better yet told the truth and adopted.

I really believe if EJ knew what Nicole knew/assumed at the time the babies were born, he would not only have agreed, he would have helped gladly Nicole with the switch.

Thanks for the day ahead,
So the cops tell Sami to leave and Sydney stays at her home with her daddy EJ? Or does he let her and Rafe take Sydney? That poor baby...
Sorry all cannot stand Rafe being in the picture.. he is not her father, just the boyfriend and a dad wanta be...

No argument from me Tropical Breeze. I can't stand the way Rafe is acting either. Glad that I am not the only one:clap:

Does anyone else get the feeling that Brady, Arianna & Rafe are just a continuation of characters Ethan, Theresa, & Luis from Passions. I almost wish they had brought them in as Theresa and Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald from Harmony. Sheridan gets killed in a car crash - Luis leaves Harmony and joins the FBI, Theresa's luck runs out and she ends up in prison for one of her schemes. It would've worked.

Ethan would be a problem. I think he works as Brady.

Theresa & Luis are annoying me... I mean Arianna and Rafe. See what I mean?? Deja vu

First I think Sami has made up her mind about Emily. I think she truly believes in Rafe, and the things he told her about it being an accident.

It seems that Rafe and Arianna have a secret about that accident. Could Arianna have been driving and not Rafe?

As for Sami, in my opinion she has simply matured and motherhood has softened her edges.

I remember Julie as a troubled teenager sent to live with Tom and Alice. Julie Williams is totally different from Julie Olsen. Julie's character matured - and so has Sami. Doug Williams started off as a con artist, just out of prison and trying his hand in real estate. He was juggling affairs with Julie & (her mother) Addie! Look at Doug now!

Vivian, I'm afraid, appears not to have evolved in any meaningful way. She just seems worse - and more grating.

I can't wait for the scenes when Kate and Victor find out she's in town. And what will be Vivian's intentions for Philip? She gave birth to him. There are some fireworks coming up in the Kiriakis household! (And Victor is unattached! oh-oh :rolleyes: )

Saw the show last night. Boy the acting of all the people in the baby switch was amazing. Loved the way Nicole called Chloe and Chloe refused to help her then hung up on her. (Her one and only call. ) Just waiting for Brady to find out. Just loved the scenes with Carly and Vivian. They were great. Fed up with Hope, and never got into Justin.

Thanks for the write up!
Can't wait for Mia give it to Nicole. And wow, Chloe finally did something smart!
GRRR, EJ! Sami just got her daughter back and he wants to take her away. Does he really think Sami won't want to spend the night under the same roof as Sydney after everything that's happened! He sure flip flops a lot.
It was very big of Sami to let Nicole hold Sydney. Don't think I would have done that. But of course, it's of no use as Nicole is still going to try to screw Sami the first chance she gets. What a low life!
Yes....you could almost smell the synapse of her brain working working working as she figured out how it all happened.

But why would she not think that it was also Mia's right to know the truth? She should have done the same song and dance with her as she did with EJ.

Saw the show last night. Boy the acting of all the people in the baby switch was amazing. Loved the way Nicole called Chloe and Chloe refused to help her then hung up on her. (Her one and only call. ) Just waiting for Brady to find out. Just loved the scenes with Carly and Vivian. They were great. Fed up with Hope, and never got into Justin.

Wow! Ya...forgot about Brady! Wonder if he will love her as much now eh?

As far as EJ helping Nicole if he knew - he would not have helped Nicole He would have used the baby to get Sami back and it would have worked because Sami had already interrupted the wedding to Nicole.

Sami wants him thats a fact and this fling with Rafe is exactly that a Fling!

DNA results

I just had a thought. What if the DNA sample was actually taken from Nicole's tooth brush since she was staying with Sami? What if Nicole didn't miscarry and Dr Baker delivered her baby prematurely with Nicole being sedated enough to not realize it? What if he gave Nicole her own baby? I always thought it was weird that Nicole didn't have a D&C by her own doctor and also thought it was weird that Sami didn't miss her tooth brush.:idea:

thought it was weird that Sami didn't miss her tooth brush.:idea:

I thought the same thing. When Rafe told her that he took her toothbrush and Sydney's teething ring, they should have had Sami say something like "I was wondering what I did with my toothbrush or That's where my toothbrush went".

Perhaps I'm a weirdo, but if someone took my toothbrush, I probably wouldn't notice.

No, I'm not a dirty girl - I have 3 toothbrushes. I know, I'm weird. But I like having 3 different colors. :)

I just had a thought. What if the DNA sample was actually taken from Nicole's tooth brush since she was staying with Sami? What if Nicole didn't miscarry and Dr Baker delivered her baby prematurely with Nicole being sedated enough to not realize it? What if he gave Nicole her own Baby? I always thought it was weird that Nicole didn't have a D&C by her own Dr and also thought it was weird that Sami didn't miss her tooth brush.:idea:

:welcome: Groms mom! We have been speculating about these things for some time now and, in Salem, anything could happen.

Dna

Sorry, I'm new to the forum and didn't realize my speculation wasn't original. I know that Nicole has done alot of bad things, but i just love her.I'd love to see Sydney be hers and she sees just what a fickle jerk EJ is. Although i do love the way she interacts with Steffano, it'd be great to have both mom's give EJ a hard time about the kids.

No harm done, Grom's mom. We often stumble over each other's thoughts. Just shows that great minds think alike. It's so good to have newbies aboard. This is a fun place to be.

Nicole has been put in her cell, told the public defender has arranged for bail, and she had better post it soon, before more charges get piled up against her, besides the baby trafficking. When she finally gets her phone call, she decides to contact her best friend Chloe to come bail her out. But Chloe refuses, yes she has the money, but what Nicole did was horrible, and she only used Chloe for her own advantage.

I guess it's a sign of Nicole's current mental state --- shock, disbelief, confusion, stupidity ???

I noticed, when I finally saw this show, that when Nicole was let out of the cell to make her one phone call, she talked to herself out loud, wondering who to call, deciding on her one friend left in Salem :thinking: ... Chloe .... (the unemployed opera singer, who 'might' have some cash stashed away!?)

I thought immediately when she said it ... what about her 'buddy' Brady, who has access to both John and Victor's money?? Huh? :duh: He would be a 'sure thing' to have access to enough cash for her bail, if he decided to help spring her! :rolleyes:

I think Brady may also have money from his mother and I also wondered why she didn't call Brady first. On second thought, I think it was so we viewers could see Chloe turn her down.

Back