Days of Our Lives - Wed. Nov 25, 2009

Finally some info on Carly and it is a daughter? That means that is has to be Mia! Okay,am I the only one who thinks that is kind of cool. Now the million dollar question is it Lawrence's or someone else's? And what happened exactly that made her give up her daughter and did she know it was her child when they had their scene on the dock last week or did I miss something?

....and then admits to Ariana that a part of him still loves Nicole. :(

I'm finding the "still in love with nicole" thing really unbelievable. He had a much more epic love with chloe and he was over her in a flash. I just don't get it!

Great write up, Poirot!

Even though Sydney and Nicole had some cute scenes together, I am not anxious to see Nutty Nicole holding her again! I think Sydney has had even MORE adorable scenes since she's been with Sami. Seems much happier! LOL As far as Sydney being better off living with EJ because she "knows" him, she's been kicked out and away from him so long she's probably forgotten him! :)

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Hugs,
Cathy

I gotta say - I LOVED Victor's facial expressions today during the Kate and Vivian "conversation" !!

Me too! Victor stole the scene. I just kept chuckling as I watched his expressions. He really looked like he was enjoying the entertainment.

Definitely EJ's Fault and Brady's Too

Why didn't Brady keep an eye on Nicole?! And why didn't he insist on staying with her as she said her 'goodbyes' knowing she had no one else to say goodbye to but Sydney as everyone else hates her with good reason.

EJ should have known better than to insist Sydney go there knowing Nicole was out on bail. How stupid!

Since Nicole is going on maternity leave, I hope they don't keep Sydney 'missing' until she's done with maternity leave but this is Days so I doubt it. At least I hope not.

I'm finding the "still in love with nicole" thing really unbelievable. He had a much more epic love with chloe and he was over her in a flash. I just don't get it!

Binky, this has been driving me crazy too. Brady was never in love with Nicole before he came back after his drug rehab and then suddenly he has this undying love? Doesn't make any sense. And neither did how casual he was with Chloe make any sense. :rolleyes:

Just got a chance to see the show last night. Poor Sydney. Disapointed that there is another kidnapping. We have had so many this year did we really need another. Boy Rafe's family is sure helping out Nicole alot. Gabby giving Nicole all the money she had and didn't even want the bracelet. Just loved Rafe's reaction to the kidnapping. "How could you let this happen you knew Nicole was out on bail" The look on Sami's face was great then Rafe said he was sorry.
Just loved all the scenes with Vivian.
Maggie was so great with Mia.

I always thought that John & Marlena would be the show's "base" as Alice always was, but now it looks like it's going to be Maggie. She's everyone's friend, but she's as bad as Kate about butting in. She just does it nicely...

I tell you what, Maggie IS a major buttinsky, but dang, she looks good....her apron and hair and black turtle neck and all was spot on....even baking she's classy.....

I liked the way she got Mia to feel better. She was just so good with her. (not sure if it was todays or tomorrows show. But Maggie was wearing the same thing. I have said before I feel like she is going to be the new Alice.

I don't know why Mia keeps saying "why didn't I know that Grace was mine." She did know. Why doesn't someone point out to her how drawn she was to Grace, how much she loved her when she just thought she was Will's baby sister. She keeps feeling bad, saying she didn't know, when she really did.

Back