Days of Our Lives - Wed. Nov 25, 2009

poirot, thanks so much for the wirte up. Have a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! :smile:

Sounds like a great episode tomorrow can't wait.

Looks like we are supposed to think that Mia is Carly's daughter since she's interacting with her...sooooo, it's probably Melanie....too bad, cause I hate to have to suffer Carly in scenes with Melanie...I enjoy that girl so much....
But it would make for some interesting stuff, Vivian's faux son will be involved with Vivian's worst enemy's daughter....hmmm, sparks could fly....!!!

And you know, for a crime lords estate, the DiMansion sure isn't guarded very well...all of the henchman should have known to watch for Nicole and stopped and reported her on the grounds immediately...of course, since EJ was busy manhandling Daddy, I guess they forgot to alert the guards... :duh:

I believe Nicole will return Sydney when she sees she can't take proper care of her....even through Nicole's madness, she sees that in her present circumstances, she's not the best thing for Sydney......and she does love that little girl.....

Seton88~ remember Brady told Nicole she had an hour--to go say her good-byes and be ready to go back to jail. Who did she have to say her good-byes to but Sydney.... where did he think she was going to go??

Thanks.. you know what.. I think I went to far with my DVR and missed Brady telling her that.. LOL .. that is why I was lost.. thank you..

Unless I dreamt it--I think Brady told Nicole to not just say goodbyes but to make amends with all that she hurt. And he only gave her one hour?!
I think that would be like Brady's character because of his recovery program.

I think if Nicole takes Sydney she has completely lost her mind. There is no way she will get away with it. If she is locked away for a while it makes a perfect time for a maternity leave.

Here's what Brady said.....

"No, I'm never gonna-- I'm not gonna understand this. Ever...ever. I suggest you take the next hour and you try to make amends with all the friends and people that you've hurt."

Thanks for the great writeups. I missed todays and hope I can see tomorrows but if nt, I already read your synopsis of tomorrow!!!! lol
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day....
Hugs, Joan

Sami is one of my favorite characters, but I can't feel sorry for her for the fact she was denied her child for 9 months. She did the same thing to EJ. If Sami had Sydney from the beginning, EJ would still not know about his child.
She tried to tell him at EJ's wedding but then she found out that he was involved in the attempted murder of her cousin... so she thought better of it. I would too!

I hate that they have let things slip here so that Nicole is now running off with Sydney...why couldn't they have had her just trying to say she was sorry for all the terrible things she brought on to people with this baby switch. ARRRGH!

Now, Rew.....you know that your scenario would cut off at least 2 weeks minimum of story.......

But I agree that Sami was intending to tell EJ a couple of times, but his own actions caused her to stop short of doing so.

Now, Rew.....you know that your scenario would cut off at least 2 weeks minimum of story.......

But I agree that Sami was intending to tell EJ a couple of times, but his own actions caused her to stop short of doing so.

LOL! You are so right Poirot...I guess I just felt the need to defend Sami. heh heh heh! :D

Back