Days of Our Lives Wed. Nov 25, 2015

I waited to post because I wanted to watch the show again on POP because I didn't understand the scene where Paul is telling John about Eduardo. And having rewatched the scene it still makes me go "Huh?" It really sounds like Eduardo has yet ANOTHER son out there. I know it's been discussed and it's been suggested that Paul could be referring to Dario. But didn't Dario move to Argentina because of his job with Titan? And it sounds like this ball player had been in touch with his father. IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP!!

*ahem* Sorry about that but I just wish that scene could have gotten a rewrite because it was just very confusing in my opinion. Also if I weren't watching the show I would think that John barely knew Rafe if I were to gauge his reaction. That scene just didn't work in my very humble opinion.

Moving on to a scene that I felt did work: The Hernandez scenes :love:. Like Heather I'm glad that Gabi stood up to Rafe. That she let him know where she stands on this as should. You go Girl! I also realized this was the first time we've seen Arianna in like a month. Too long as far as I'm concerned. I loved how something about Rafe's chin was fascinating to her. I also loved how when Gabi told her to give Rafe a kiss she leaned in to do just that. It was too cute.

Last edited:
Dario doesn't necessarily have to still be in Argentina, he could now be anywhere. I did not get the impression that Paul was in contact with Eduardo, it was with his friend. I do dislike the fact that Paul used the phrase "my friend" instead of a name.
I think John & Marlena's reaction was on target. They know Rafe, both are in jobs requiring poker faces, and they soaked it in that this perhaps could be Rafe's father.

As far as the Hernandez, in my opinion, Eduardo was out of line using the food line as a place to attempt to make up to his son. Eduardo deserted his family, leaving young teen Rafe to become "the man of the house". A wife, a teen daughter, and another younger son, and baby Gabi. He not only never looked back, or tried to financially support that family, he married another woman, had a child with her and did the same thing.

He evidently got into a business that was rather successful, has a lot of money now, and wants to throw it around. As Eve told him, too little, too late. His children all grew up knowing their dad was a deadbeat. He never once sent a penny to help either one. He evidently kept tabs on the families, but still, not a penny.

And now he wants them all to greet him with open arms, oh, Daddy, you are back, I love you.
As Colonel Potter used to say on M*A*S*H*...Horse Hockey!!!!!

I agree that Dario no longer has to be in Argentina but Paul made it sound like his friend has always played baseball and now is with the Chicago Cubs. So that wouldn't match up with Dario's prior background as we know it.

I'm actually wondering if John knows exactly who Eduardo is from the ISA and that's why he had the poker face. That would be an interesting twist.

It was Belle who called her "Hope".

What annoyed me was when she got to John & Marlena's.....and Marlena asked "Is Shawn here"......and Belle said NO...then announced the breakup.

Shawn IS in Salem, and to me, Belle should have said well, he is here in town, but not with me, we are getting a divorce. ". :)

I thought that was very annoying too. Can't believe they are gonna split them up. Not liking that.

Don't like Hope's visions of Bo either. Don't like they are making her the guilt ridden widow or whatever. Really wanted better story than her trying to redeem herself for Bo.

I think it is very interesting that Eduardo is going to be tied to John's past.

Everyone makes valid points. I also forgot as well Eric is also Belle's brother too, um oh duh that's Sami's twin. We only really saw Belle interact with Sami and Brady as siblings. In fact the only scenes Belle and Eric shared together was at I believe John and Marlena's wedding in like 1999.

Claire was beyond awkward, like a deer caught in headlights her character looked uncomfortable to be at the Pub. I DID however catch something with Claire. In particular Claire asking Ciara is Chase related to them, Ciara answers that's my step-brother, a little winkle in Claire's eyes was kind of like "oooooooh ok" lol fair game!

I'm more disappointed by the fact Belle didn't show up at John and Marlena's penthouse FIRST with Claire so we can see Belle actually acknowledge Paul as her brother and see Brady. In fact since Eric Martsolf (Brady) has taken on the role we hardly ever see any connection of a brother and sister between Belle and Brady anymore like in the past. Like no scenes either like with Eric.

Eduardo tied to John's past. All I can do is guess at this point on what is this about. But at least the Hernandez family will get a back story they always needed. Paul gets added a storyline too so that is great! That did surprise me however that John and Marlena didn't recognize Hernandez from the ghecko! I still want to speculate that Eduardo was on the run from some sort of Mafia instead of ISA that he stayed away to protect everyone.

Did anyone else notice JJ drinking wine during the toast? I thought he was about Paige's age like 19 not old enough to drink. Maybe with this cop storyline they are aging him old enough to get into a club.

I also thought it was selfish of Eve to not call Theresa back just so she can hook up with Justin. More than likely Theresa and Tate had nowhere to go for Thanksgiving. That's sad Tate's first thanksgiving alone with his mother.

Last edited:
Eric and Belle shared several scenes after Kirsten Storms (Belle) was in the role. That would be after John and Marlena's wedding. But Belle has always been closest with Brady. I hope that continues. I'd also like to see her close with Eric now that they've SORASed Belle to be closer in age to him.

Joey was also drinking during the toast.

I definitely think we are in for a Claire/Chase/Ciara triangle. Chase looked equally interested in Claire plus Shawn isn't so crazy about him so instant angst.

I also thought it was selfish of Eve to not call Theresa back just so she can hook up with Justin. More than likely Theresa and Tate had nowhere to go for Thanksgiving. That's sad Tate's first thanksgiving alone with his mother.
Eras, Eve DID call Theresa back, but only got her voicemail-Eve did leave a message.

edited to add quote that is being replied to - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanksgiving parties on the day after Bo's departure don't click for me. :eek:

I'm tired of Hope's feeling-guilty-about-not -trusting-Bo shtick! :rolleyes:

Glad to see Belle! Looking forward to hearing her pronounce "Shawn" as "Shen." :)

Re Eve/Justin, I hope he has been visiting the gym frequently! :love:

@Dr.BakerFan, re the cabin Thanksgiving, and Theresa's Chicago Titan Credit Card feast: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Back