Days of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 1, 2010

We do hear EJ, at one point, screaming at someone to get out, get out of the house. So, Mary & Harold may be gone. By the way, the gun seemed to have a silencer on it, when Sami fired it. You barely hear the zap.

Wow, sounds so exciting, thanks for the write up.

I imagine that doing a scene like that must be hard to do - for both actors!

EJ and Nicole scenes are always explosive, too!

I haven't had a chance to read up in the Crystal Ball..... but is there any chance this could be a dream sequence with Sami?

I haven't had a chance to read up in the Crystal Ball..... but is there any chance this could be a dream sequence with Sami?

I thought the same thing when I saw the leaked clip on YouTube, but it's real, Sami does shoot EJ.

So far, you don't see anything except Sami firing the gun. You do not even see EJ when she aims.

From the previews of tomorrows show (and also the clip on YouTube) it appears that there is a silencer on the gun.

I think I mentioned that in Post #26.........

I will say, that James Scott really pulls out all the stops in portraying the anger that builds and builds in EJ, fueled by the constant boozing. It truly is surprising, with the condition that EJ is in, besides all the alcohol he inbibes, the rage that he is exhibiting to everyone.....that Stefano thinks "he will be fine".

Thank you for the great summary, Barb. :woo: Can't wait to see the show.

I'm disappointed that Sami didn't tell Rafe that it was Kate calling about EJ, but it looks like we have the old Sami back. :clap:

Since Sami said she didn't want Rafe to get into any more trouble because of her, I'm assuming that's why she didn't tell him the truth about Kate's call. He might have shot EJ himself if she told him.

Sounds like a can't miss episode! Thanks for the writeup!

Sorry for EJ

You must admit - EJ's acting is so good he makes you believe he is doomed. he should give lessons to Galen( Rafe). I could not believe the scence with him calling EJ out and confessing his love for Sami. Really, I could had had a V8. It was like a dark victory.

And by the way why does Sami ball her fist up when caresses and kisses Rafe- it is a sign she really does not really like in real time -ha ha! With EJ her hands are always open and hugging - hm- I guess he is a better kisser

Sorry, but he didn't make me believe he was doomed. He made me believe he was going to kill someone, anyone, especially Nicole. Definitely out of control. And no, Sami doesn't ball her fist up, at least not on Wednesday. What an odd observation. Heck, she rarely has even been able to hug Rafe in months and months. :)

Having watched for so long, I know you can't always believe what you see. So based on that I don't believe Sami did it. On the chance that I might leak a spoiler that is all I will say for now

Thanks Barb

Back