Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 11, 2013

yes, that was why EJ was giving Rafe the evil eye. Tis amazing all that prosecutor knows. My goodness.
Thanks, Sparks about Allie. I guess I just was not paying close attention to those two, trying to make the audience believe they are starcrossed lovers.

I don't even know where to begin with this show. It's a trainwreck, IMO. The trial is a total bore... What in the heck is EJ scribbling all the time on that pad and why are he and Sami whispering to each other throughout the testimony? It's annoying and so out of place. I know that it's a closed trial, but you would think that some of Sami's family, an aunt, cousin, brother... someone would be outside the courtroom to ask how things are going. How about some reporters? It's so unrelatistic and so undramatic.

Where did the writers come up with that awful drivel in the letter Sami wrote? Come on, now... stop trying to make us all believe that Sami and Ej are some kind of fairytale romance like Cinderalla. It isn't and the fans know exactly what their history is... we aren't stupid and we don't have amnesia. Stop trying to rewrite history and the characters. These writers may be trying to sell it, but I am not buying any of it.

The Rafe/Jordan story needs to move on... please. Kate shouldn't even almost still be in the picture.

Will and Sonny totally annoyed me. They are asking Nick to perjure himself to help Sami when neither of them was willing to. Really?

Outside of Rafe and Sami's compassionate looks toward each other, I pretty much thought this show really sucked.

"Today, daddy extorted $50,000 from a Salem drug dealer; received a payment of $1,000,050 from Middle East terrorists for guns, bombs, and ammunition; stole $20,550,990 from Basic Black; and cheated a poor widow out of her life savings of $45.10. How much money has daddy made?"
"Then daddy took $50,000 and had someone break into Widow Bernardi's home and hide it, but Nono stole it from its hiding place; and then daddy had someone else illegally plant $100,000 in Little Timmy Bernardi's saving's account, which only had $23.00 in it to begin with. So, how much money did daddy end up with, how much did Nono end up with, how much does Little Timmy have and how much trouble will daddy be in if Uncle Rafe's FBI buddies figure out where Little Timmy's money came from?"

There are too many stories that have no end in sight. Perhaps the show should be renamed "Daze of our Lives," because we are all staring, glassy eyed, at the screen. Agree that Rafe looked handsome. I feel so bad for him, he is so darn helpless. Sami and EJ have put him through so much. I think Will and Sonny's badgering Nick is only making things worse. He seemed to want to tell them both something, but they walked away. I do think that Nick trying to get Gabi back into modeling is going to backfire. Boy, that baby is adorable...it was so sweet seeing Rafe touch Arianna with his finger. She's a real little doll. :)

Sami saying Ej loves her without CONDITION... She failed to remember that EJ's condition was either I let Lucas die or she has sex with him while holding a gun to her!

Mandie, there's no arguing with that fact. When you're right, you're right, but I'm sure that's one condition some will gladly refute as "that's not what happened".

But then again, that segment of today's show wasn't written for us - those that remember their shady history for what it is. This was solely for one segment of the audience. It did nothing to further the current story, it didn't show us anything we didn't already know about these two characters. It was a gimmick!

What a boring show....

Come on I would think everyone would love the letters
Sami and EJ are writing to each other...:sarcasm: I'm sure they are
being done because of the Santo/Colleen ones. They were a lot
better than these two are writing. Please don't shoot the messenger :)

It was nice to see Arianna Grace today. Then the two
people she was named after were mentioned.

Gabi talked to Abby about her sister and how she got involved with drugs.
Who can forget the sting operation at the pub.. how stupid was that :rolleyes:

Later, Rafe mentioned Grace in court.

I'm sure the Horton couch thanked god when Jen called Abby on the phone.
I'm sure the couch was shaking (for more than one reason) with all the kissing going on.

I wonder how much damage Nick is going to do to Sami when he goes to court.
I wonder if Gabi would want to go back to modeling. Nick thinks she does.

Oh my goodness, the way Arianna was looking back and forth at Gabi and Rafe when they were talking about her knowing how to play peek-a-boo, it's like she knew what they were laughing at. Those twin girls respond to them (Gabi, Will, Sonny, everyone) so well and is absolutely beautiful.

Both Will and Sonny acted like uber idiots today.... They actually tried to intimidate him into lying on the witness stand. And Sonny leaving with his parting shot of "do right by him for once". They were jerks! I love them, but today I didn't like them very much.
Agreed. Sadly, Sonny and Will have joined the Salem race to the bottom -- practically demanding that Tricky Nicky commit perjury. Sami and EJ, two of Salem's most practiced liars, would be beaming with pride. After watching two of Salem's more solid citizens descend to the level of Sami and the DiMeras, might make a person think that the Salem city anthem is a variation of the old song, "We Built This City," but with the first line changed to: "We Built This City on a Pack of Lies."

Back