Days of Our Lives - Wednesday, Dec 31st, 2008

Wouldn't it be fun if Melanie ends up living with Julie and Doug. Julie would certainly teach Melanie a thing or two and keep Melanie in line. Would love to see that. It would be as if Days came full circle.

I would love it. Melanie needs some guidance and I think Maggie is too sweet to handle someone like Melanie. Julie would be perfect. Melanie is plucking my last nerve these days which is too bad because she is a cute girl and the actress who plays her is not bad considering her short resume. Julie was a bad girl back in her day but she was still likeable.

Thanks for the write up and Happy New Year!!

Sounds like Max and Chelsea had quite a tonsil check.

I swear Daniel is stalking Chloe. Why is he always conveniently there???

(sarcastically) but just think if Daniel wasnt there poor Chloe would be stuck in the cold with a sprained ankle. All our hearts would have been broken. lol

Quick rant. My cable station had a hiccup during the first five minutes of Wednesday's show. No problem, I said to myself, I'll catch it on SoapNet tonight. Wednesday night at 11:00, I tune in, only to see the repulsive replay of Chloe's fantasy sex with Daniel from Tuesday's show. Fine, I say to myself, I'll tune into SoapNet on Thursday night and catch the first five minutes of Wednesday's show. And what were they showing on Thursday night? You guessed it. The repulsive replay of Chloe's fantasy sex with Daniel from Tuesday. I can't believe that I now have seen three times something I didn't want to see even once. Why am I being punished in this manner? Dare I try again on Friday night? Now I know how the guy in the movie Groundhog Day felt.

kpatch, I feel really bad for you...I only watched it once and it has marred me for life....I hope you will seek the professional help necessary to get over a trauma as you have suffered...!!! But can you imagine how many times we are going to see it in flashbacks...???? We've seen that exam now, what?, maybe 40, 50 times...????

The only way you can erase that bad memory is to imagine Daniel with your own grandmother. Now that I have brought it up how many of you want to give Nicole a call and put out a contract on him for 750,000.00? It's doable if we all chip in!

MY grandmother??? Do you want me to go blind now? Actually, the other day, my 80+ year old mother told me that the "old geezers" in her assisted living facility don't appeal to her, LOL, so maybe someone like Daniel would. As for the Hit on Daniel Fund (um, that could be taken more than one way), I've got six bits to chip in.
OK, I'm off to see my shrink now. (Thanks for the referral, PAllison.)

Quick rant. My cable station had a hiccup during the first five minutes of Wednesday's show. No problem, I said to myself, I'll catch it on SoapNet tonight. Wednesday night at 11:00, I tune in, only to see the repulsive replay of Chloe's fantasy sex with Daniel from Tuesday's show. Fine, I say to myself, I'll tune into SoapNet on Thursday night and catch the first five minutes of Wednesday's show. And what were they showing on Thursday night? You guessed it. The repulsive replay of Chloe's fantasy sex with Daniel from Tuesday. I can't believe that I now have seen three times something I didn't want to see even once. Why am I being punished in this manner? Dare I try again on Friday night? Now I know how the guy in the movie Groundhog Day felt.

LOL about the Groundhog Day thing! And you have my sympathies on being subjected to that scene more than once. Whatever you may have done bad, this is cruel and unusual punishment!! Thankfully, I was anticipating that scene coming and was able to turn my head away quickly, while hitting FF and pretty much avoided it. But with the way they keep showing flashbacks, NO ONE is safe!
Thank you, thank you, Poirot, DJM, and KathyLu, for giving us the previews and alerting us these things!

Thank you ladies for the alerts---I tvo days here, and watch later but with school out these past 2 weeks, I have to pick and choose when I can watch-- I do not want to scar my child for life as he would walk in at just the wrong time I am sure... with those sex scenes... and give him nightmares!!!! :rotfl::rotfl: Or I did have to explain them to him...

The only way you can erase that bad memory is to imagine Daniel with your own grandmother. Now that I have brought it up how many of you want to give Nicole a call and put out a contract on him for 750,000.00? It's doable if we all chip in!

Or we can leave that to Kate if she finds out before Lucas did. She could do that to keep Lucas and Chloe together.

Kpatch, please resist the urge to wash your eyes out with soap. I know it's tempting, after seeing something like that more than once. But seriously, it won't erase the memory. It'll just sting like heck.

I agree with Nurse Hamster kpatch. We use Johnson and Johnson baby wash at work and it does not hurt the eyes. I have been trying to get that image out of my mind as well.

I've heard of washing your mouth out with soap, but never your eyes.
However, I'm desperate and am willing to try it, especially since my two most trusted medical personnel are prescribing it. It had better work. If not, I still have my standing appointment with my shrink.

:rotfl::rotfl::love: I love you guys. You always make me laugh. Thanks for brighten my day and thanks for the recaps of the show.

I've heard of washing your mouth out with soap, but never your eyes.
However, I'm desperate and am willing to try it, especially since my two most trusted medical personnel are prescribing it. It had better work. If not, I still have my standing appointment with my shrink.

DJM and Nurse: OK guys, I think it's working. But how long do I need to leave the soap in? It's hard to drive with suds coming out of your eyeballs.

Back