Days of Our Lives - Wednesday Dec. 9, 2015

A few comments about today's characters. 1) Eduardo: if he really wants out of the homicidal cloak-and-dagger game, why doesn't he get a note from Dr. McScruffy saying that he has high-blood pressure, a heart condition, kidney trouble, etc. 2) Dr. Malcolm: he did well do avoid an awful fate at the hands of homicidal Hope, but he really shouldn't be sitting alone in Salem Park, one of the most dangerous places anyone could be. 3) Belle: she'd do well to ignore Sami's idiotic email and remember that even money stolen from the DiMeras is stolen money in the eyes of the law. 4) Marlena: she should remember never to threaten Andre. It just encourages him. 5) Andre: could there be a stupider way of learning about the whereabouts of the lost money than encouraging a Belle-Chad relationship? 6) Stefano: viewers thought that this guy was rich. For today's mega-billionaires, a $250,000,000 loss is not much more than pocket change

What a lovely scene at the end with Abigail & Chad!! OK, how long until we learn that this baby is his? Can we hurry it along please?:rotfl:
I will just bet the family fortune that they hospital will do a blood test while "looking" at Thomas Jack. That will raise a few questions...and then Chad will push Abby away because he feels that is the only way he can protect them both (or some other silly idea he will have)

I am glad Abby was rescued finally. But I am not a huge Abby/Chad fan. From their past I remember them being together, then Abby getting all mad because Chad had feelings for Melanie. I remember Chad and Melanie being great loves. So I'm not feeling that they need to be together. Maybe the baby is Ben's? She wouldn't be tied to Dimera's then. Probably will be Chad's though. Seems they are wanting them together, I just don't see it.

It's looking like the John/Eduardo story is going to be good. I hope so.

Andre saying "young Chad" could get close to Belle. Belle, a woman in her late 30's. Yeah I'm sure she'll jump at a guy about 6 years older than her daughter.

If I remember right, Chad WAS in love with Abby, in fact her "first time" was with Chad. But Abby was torn for a while between Cameron & Chad. Melanie evidently had a thing for Chad, yep. But it wasn't anything big, and she left town.
Heck, come to think of it, she had a big thing for Dario, he left, she left eventually, returned and took up with the guy who was always like a brother to her. She never gave Chad a thought.

Chad did tell Abby today that he loves her, always has, always will. So, I am guessing you are probably right about him eventually pushing her away to protect her. sigghhh.

Abby and Chad both know there was a paternity test run, so neither of them have any reason to question the baby's paternity at this stage.

Also, I don't know about the US, but here they don't blood type newborns. I only know what the eldest is because he's had surgery. I have no idea about the other two. I didn't find out my own blood type until I was a teenager and donated blood, they send me a card with my blood type on it. So unless baby was unwell/needed blood, then I can see why a discrepancy wouldn't be noted.

Thanks Sher.

WOW, Rafe told Hope he loves her.

I noticed Eduardo doing things when after John knocked on the door. He
put everything away that was on desk. Then he straightened the pen.

Colin is now Thomas Jack.

I think Belle got an idea when Sami told her to do something good with the money.

Interesting to learn, Stefano still has money and the legal businesses. He
should be
glad he has those. It was funny when Chad said they could be normal.

I'm glad we saw Jennifer today. She even hugged Chad.

Oh my, Ava is back in town. What does she have planned for Steve and Kayla?

5) Andre: could there be a stupider way of learning about the whereabouts of the lost money than encouraging a Belle-Chad relationship? 6) Stefano: viewers thought that this guy was rich. For today's mega-billionaires, a $250,000,000 loss is not much more than pocket change
I had the same thoughts, except I could support Chad and Belle if the tide went that way. Here in my neck of the woods, we have a local ruthless businessman who's worth 9 billion or so, and gives away millions like pocket change. $250million being stolen from him would irk him, but not ruin him. I guess Stefano's lost his touch.
I remember Chad and Melanie being great loves.
Our memories are different, LOL. But I agree that most of Chad and Abby's grist has been in the triangle department...first when Melanie interloped between them...then much later Cameron...then Ben. Who's next? Belle? LOLOL (For the record, I wouldn't say Melanie was a 'great' anything.)

I have no words for Hope. Great scenes with Abby/Jen.

I'm assuming Ava is a new DiMeraling and thus received a governor's pardon? Hopefully the first line of my summary tomorrow is, "Ava is arrested and tossed in the hoosegow."

That being said - I am all for mild shenanigans that bring supercouple Steve and Kayla back into each others' orbits for good. Bring. It. On. (I also love it when Patch calls Joey 'Joe.')

Rafe...ick. I'd honestly rather see him re-up with Kate than pursue nightime non-drowsy Hope!!

Intrigued by Eduardo/John...but let's get this moving.

Last edited:
Abby is moving very well for having given birth early and on the floor of a cabin while chained to a bed. Guess it's her youth.

Yes, and looking rather slender, too. :rolleyes: I prefer Thomas John. Nice sweater on Abby.

The light switch in Kayla's (?) room is too far from the door... an electrical code violation. :)

Hope will be fast-forwardable during her current story line.

It would be much more realistic for Belle to be terrified by the concept of stealing from the DiMeras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and looking rather slender, too.
When my cousin, who was quite thin to begin with, left the hospital after having her baby, she wore her old, pre-pregnancy jeans. Didn't even look like she had ever been pregnant.
I prefer Thomas John.
Except that Abby's father's name wasn't John, it was Jack. While John is usually the formal name for Jack, that wasn't the case with Jack Deveraux.

I just watched the scene and while Chad had already called in about Ben being the killer, he didn't get the details from Abigail until after the talk with Chase.
Still, I would have thought since Chase was upset and trying to find something to tell him why his dad became a killer, Rafe should of said "Chase new information has come in and your dad might not have killed the others" or something to that effect.

Back