Days of our Lives - Wednesday February 23, 2022

Thank you, Kat. If the show needed to cut 50 seconds, seems TR' going into Paulina's apt would have been a better choice. He didn't stay, she made him leave, nothing was said. Then this scene would have remained, making the later scene with Tony & Anna more understanding.

How many times are we going to have to hear TR has changed or he's different? Did he have a drinking problem
when he was younger? He told Anna he wanted a club soda.

If Sarah read Renee's diary and think she's Renee, how does she know what Kayla looks like? Is Sarah's memories
helping with that? Or did Kristen show her pictures? And will Sarah freak out to see how old Tony is or will her
warped mind think he's young? Maybe as viewers we're not suppose to think things like that
"He/She's Changed" is a DOOL staple.
No, as viewers, we are NOT supposed to think! We are just to "accept"
I think it is only that some here were not watching back then, so Renee' & her life then doesn't ring any bells.
ReRon seems to really enjoy having one character play another, tho. He has done it so many times,....facial masks, brain chips, brain washing, drugs, ....somehow Salem citizens are thinking, acting like someone else a lot.
Exactly why I am not sure who is who anymore. Kayla could be Steve and Steve is Kayla for all I know. Besides, with all the world news now, most of DOOL is interrupted. I miss most of it anyway. Bah! Humbug!

Back