Days of Our Lives - Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I thought Carrie couldn't have children . . . am I mistaken?

BTW, I love the character of Ava and I wish they would reconsider - there is so much she can do!

Sami blackmailed Lexie into telling Carrie that if she and Austin were to have children that the babies would not likely survive because of a genetic defect ... So Carrie married Lucas so she could have children, she thought she was pregnant with Lucas' baby but she wasn't actually pregnant at all. It was thought at the time that perhaps Carrie could not have children ... but perhaps it was Lucas maybe Lucas is sterile and was the reason Carrie was not pregnant but she could get pregnant with Austin... I can't think of another reason why they would bring such a thing up unless perhaps it is being brought up now because if Lucas is sterile he could not be Allie's father (just a thought)... Why else would they bring it up???

Ok am I the only one wondering if Morgan heard any of their conversation. Sure seems like she could have...

Well, "starting a family" could mean adopting.

OK guys.....Sami did blackmail Lexie to keep Carrie away from Austin but Sami simply told Lexie she had to use her influence and advise Carrie not to marry Austin....Lexie came up with the big idea to tell her their baby would have a birth defect.....

With just a very short time left on the show, I wonder why they would have Ava and John consumate their relationship....hmmmm
I figure Ava will either be extradited to Ireland or John will help her dissappear....leaning towards the latter....I guess they could just stick her in the dungeon they kept Lexie in...then John could have conjugal visits....

Oh, and of course John is hiding Paul....he has done such an about face on his opinion of him and then to go on about ripping him up and feeding him to the dogs...puleeze I believe the man does protest a little too much....maybe Paul's down in that dungeon too....!!!!

I'm with gringosgirl.......did Morgan hear any of the arguing between Bo and Philip?

Also - when did Lucas become sterile? How would we have Will if he was?:confused:

I know of a case in real life where a young man fathered a child in his teens but later on in life was found to be sterile. His wife divorced him and remarried and had a daughter later on. The now grown child looks just like him. The mother is a girl friend of mine who kept the secret of her child's paternity for years.

Someone noted that maybe they brought Carrie up suggesting maybe Lucas was sterile and that would open for EJ to be Allie's father. But how could Lucas be sterlie? He's Will's father... Did he have an accident that I can't remember?:confused:

Lucas is NOT sterile. No one on Days said this. It was one of "us" that made the suggestion.

I know of a case in real life where a young man fathered a child in his teens but later on in life was found to be sterile. His wife divorced him and remarried and had a daughter later on. The now grown child looks just like him. The mother is a girl friend of mine who kept the secret of her child's paternity for years.

I knew it could happen with women, so it's not a stretch to believe it could happen with men as well. I remember several years ago, reading an article about how some women will have infertility problems after having a child, making a second child difficult, if not impossible. There are just sooo many things that can affect the fertility of either gender. And, as has been pointed out, it was one of us who brought up the speculation, not someone connected with the show.

Back