Days to be shown on POP TV

I do not get this channel through my cable provider. I usually watch the show live or record it on my DVR, but if it doesn't tape or is exempted locally, I will have to continue to use YouTube or the NBC site.

I LOVE this!!! Especially the Eric/Nicole part. Though I could do without the Brady and Jeannie T part. :sick:

I'll continue to watch on NBC but I'm thrilled that they're again trying to expand viewing audience/hours for the show. This is 2015, and soaps need to update how people can view them to stay economically viable. I don't know if this is part and parcel of the changes within the show as well, or not, but I'll take it. Even 500k more viewers would be a cash cow for the show.

POP is on DirectTV, as I get it, and actually watched for about 5 or 10 minutes last night. Yes it is there, and while I watched, there were not all those annoying NBC promos in the bottom corners, that I get during the day. Yes, there WAS something on the right corner for a bit.
Anyway,@eweiner, cannot say I blame you at all. Some years ago I did that, upped my pkg. just so I could get Soapnet (which no longer exists now), and though there were other channels added, I have no use for the tons of shopping channels that have come along. I tried to get a printout to compare channels if I wanted to reduce. but it is truly frustrating. LOL

On Direct TV it is Channel 273. If you have cable (Concast, verizon, etc. ) you would have to check your channel list. POP was formerly the TVGuide channel.

Back