Days - Tues., Jan. 5th, 2010

Because she did not know if Sami was listening in or not........
If they are playing "let's pretend".......then they play "let's pretend"

I do so see the writing on the wall. I mean this is EJ's attempt to get even with Sami keeping her pregnacy a secret from him. This has EJ written all over it. He thinks if he can keep Sami quiet and dependent on him, she will fall for him....I HOPE NOT!!! For once let's see reality with punishment.

If Anna was in cahoots with EJ, and was talking 'normally' to him,
then why would she say "let me speak to 'the mother'"? Why not just say, "let me talk to Sami"??

Her whole act seemed stilted...and very unprofessional...she almost gave away too much information there for a bit...I think it was her way of "staying the course."

Because she did not know if Sami was listening in or not........
If they are playing "let's pretend".......then they play "let's pretend"

My comments were based on Anna talking 'normal' to EJ, without the voice distortion. If Sami could have been listening in ... the jig would be up!

From what Anna said, I presume that besides Stefano, she's also paying Sami back for the stuff that has been done to Anna's daughter Carrie thru the years. (?)

My comments were based on Anna talking 'normal' to EJ, without the voice distortion. If Sami could have been listening in ... the jig would be up!

From what Anna said, I presume that besides Stefano, she's also paying Sami back for the stuff that has been done to Anna's daughter Carrie thru the years. (?)

who'd a thunk ol' Anna would turn the worm in the apple? I figured that was Kate's job.

It was hard to tell if Anna was talking without the disguise when talking to EJ at first, as we only saw her.......we did not hear the distortion until EJ turned on the speaker phone so they both could hear at the same time.

I honestly cannot wait to hear the WHY of Anna doing this at all. I doubt very much it had anything to do with Carrie.....but who knows. If EJ agreed to pay her this huge amount of money to pull this off....maybe Anna needed money...and that is all it was. EJ has shut Stefano out.....is ignoring him. I know Anna resented Stefano for what happened to Tony.....but right now, the aim is to split up Sami & Rafe and glue Sami to EJ.....and the only benefit to Anna there would be the $$$.

I Disagree about EJ

I don't think Anna would be in cahoots with a DiMera! That makes NO sense to me. I think it's Nicole after all. Nicole gets off with a slap on the wrist since this is Salem, gets into cahoots with Anna to share the five million so she can disappear with Sydney never to be seen again. It would be just like Nicole to do something like that. Since Anna hates the DiMera's she'd go along.

Today's show made me really think EJ is behind the SIDnapping (TY Cat Coops). I think Tim came by to tell Rafe he got renstated to the FBI

I do, but I ain't tellin' cuz this is not a spoiler forum. LOLOL

Well that's possible but didn't Tim also say that what he had to tell Rafe had "everything to do with Sydney"? so I don't know how that matches up.

Well, I haven't seen any spoilers about this .... but I think maybe Rafe has been suspicious, the Fed staked out D-Mansion (and maybe EJ, too) and they at least know about the note(s), may not know who, yet. And, that's what Tim was hinting at to Rafe. (?)

Well that's possible but didn't Tim also say that what he had to tell Rafe had "everything to do with Sydney"? so I don't know how that matches up.

This IS Days remember. He could say "All the work you've done to find Sydney has made a good impression, so you are reinstated to the FBI."

Thanks for the great write up, Barb! I think I am the lone soul here as everyone seems to think EJ is the co-SIDnapper. I'm wondering ... why would he do that? What are the benefits to him? :)

Hugs,
Cathy

Not alone Cathy, I am not seeing that as a clear possibility either. I suppose we are going to have to wait while they drag this story line out longer and longer. I am getting tired just thinking about it =).

Not alone Cathy, I am not seeing that as a clear possibility either. I suppose we are going to have to wait while they drag this story line out longer and longer. I am getting tired just thinking about it =).

EJ is a mastermind of deception....he came in as both the "the glove" and EJ the race car driver...but what he was really driving at was how to wedge his way into Sami's life while killing off a few people along the way who apparently got in his way.

Since he knows that Sami is the mother of Sydney...he wants her back...and he will do anything he can to get her back. He's always loved her (in his absolutely sicko way...I do believe this) his version of love and when EJ wants...EJ gets!

That hit man looked like the devil himself, didn't he?

Sami acted like an idiot when she was on the phone with the kidnapper. Her family has had enough experience with kidnappings that I would think she'd be a little more cool-headed. The scene was so cartoonish. The only thing that saved it was Anna.

I enjoyed the Bo and Hope scenes where they talked about being one-half of Bo and Hope for most of their lives. That part of the discussion was very honest and realistic.

Rafe did it again! Sami is waiting for word about Sydney, anything, and Rafe leaves her this cryptic voicemail saying "I have great news. Call me." What a dunce!

Thank you Poirot for a great summary.

Back