Days - Tues., Jan. 5th, 2010

"Tim (the FBI friend) who seems to just stopped by to tell him no new leads on Sydney. Then why are you here, asks Rafe. Well, this is all about Sydney, replies Tim.
Later, Rafe tries to call Sami, leaves a message it is important, to call him right away."

What does Tim have to say that merits a visit to Rafe? Is it another "there are no new leads" or is it something new, that Rafe calls to say there is something important?

And what about EJ's call and his startled, upset it seemed, reply. What's that all about?

I am wondering if his dad maybe cut him off?

LOL EL Creepo... reminds me of El Guapo haha! Sorry, Three Amigos reference.

Thank you for the summary! :)

I have to wonder how confused Sydney must be, when Sami is on the phone telling her Mommy loves her, and acting like Sydney must be pining away for her. She was with Sydney as her mother, what, part of one day?

I have to wonder how confused Sydney must be, when Sami is on the phone telling her Mommy loves her, and acting like Sydney must be pining away for her. She was with Sydney as her mother, what, part of one day?

Too bad they couldn't teach the little girl to say "who are you" when Sami tells her Mommy loves her...!!!

Arianna is a bad businesswoman

I was thinking that too, OC. Sydney probably wouldn't even recognize her voice.

Something I forgot to mention in my earlier post. Why in heck would Arianna close the Pub for inventory? We've seen that the Pub does a good breakfast business. A restaurant would not close shop during a busy period like that. You'd inadvertantly send customers to Java or Starbucks, and who knows if you'd get them to come back. Caroline would have a fit! You do inventory overnight after hours.

i think i am missing something here why would EJ want to arrange his own daughters kidnapping that would make Sami fly off the handle

I think the plan is so that he can get her back for Sami and be her Hero. Sami is not to find out that he is behind it.

Something I forgot to mention in my earlier post. Why in heck would Arianna close the Pub for inventory? We've seen that the Pub does a good breakfast business. A restaurant would not close shop during a busy period like that. You'd inadvertantly send customers to Java or Starbucks, and who knows if you'd get them to come back. Caroline would have a fit! You do inventory overnight after hours.

Or, as I've seen in my local convenience store, they bring in an extra employee or two to do the inventory while everything stays open, business as usual.
Let's face it, except for the bar, most of the 'inventory' is back in the kitchen or pantry or basement, out of site. Business could keep going.

Back