Days wedding pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
3515407426_b993a034f7_z.jpg

Sami (failed wedding or daydream/fantasy??)

th

Sami (failed wedding)

belle_8.jpg

Shawn-Douglas and Belle

large_dr_m_evans_front_and_back_2476.jpg

Marlena Evans Barbie doll

th

Kate choking Sami at Kate and Roman's wedding

th

Silly Jack and Jennifer wedding picture

th

Susan dressed as Kristen

th

Doug & Julie (with Maggie, Alice, Tom and David)

th

Patch & Kayla (with Shane, Frankie, Marcus, Kimberly, Adrienne and Diana Coleville)

BoandHopewedding20083.jpg

Bo and Hope vow renewal

th

Shawn-Douglas and Mimi smearing cake all over each other

A wedding montage, shown in 1990 for Days' 25th Anniversary. Shown in the clip are the following weddings:

Mickey and Maggie
Doug and Julie
Don Craig and Marlena
Neil Curtis and Liz Chandler
Roman and Marlena
Bo and Hope
Tony and Anna
Eugene and Calliope
Roman (John) and Marlena
Kim and Shane
Justin and Adrienne
Patch and Kayla

The song played during the montage is The Gift of Love by Bette Midler

My guess is that Sami has had the most actual weddings. But, many never got to the altar, or if they did make it to the alter, quite a few never got to the point of "I now pronounce you man and wife". Seems that many ended with Sami running out, in tears.

AnjelicaVictorWedding.jpg

Victor Kiriakis and Anjelica Deveraux (played by a different actress); 1989 (Justin and Adrienne stopped the wedding)

That's Judith Chapman. She played Anjelica for a while too, but I knew her from when she was on General Hospital as Ginny Blake.

Thanks for all these pics! Many bring back memories, and it's funny that many of these were also weddings that ended up not happening. Or were annulled. Or happened later. But they sure make great pics! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Anjelica Deveraux was played by actress Judith Chapman at that time. As you mentioned, she previously played Ginny Blake on General Hospital and is now playing Gloria Fisher Abbott Bardwell on The Young and The Restless.

You will never know JS how much I have enjoyed these pics. Now with Tom and Alice, I forgot this one, was it a redo, or what was the reason for the 1989 walk down the isle...?

Howie was a loved friend of Alice too.

My guess is that Sami has had the most actual weddings. But, many never got to the alter, or if they did make it to the alter, quite a few never got to the point of "I now pronounce you man and wife". Seems that many ended with Sami running out, in tears.

And then there was the time she was marrying EJ, when she wore the black dress, and the groom was shot before they could make it final.... Bravo all six of the shooters they had in the audience, and we never knew who actually did it untill Lucas was finally allowed out of prison, and Will finally admitted it... :clap:

She made a lovely bride in a black dress......:sick:

With Tom & Alice, I think a glitch in their marriage license was discovered, so they married all over again.
The pic with Sami in the black dress is among all these pics.
Many posters back then never believed for a second that Lucas had done it, and were convinced that it was Will. Probably why the writers decided to have that little secret get revealed at last.

I absolutely loved when Larry married his heavily veiled bride, and when it got lifted, was revealed to be Howie H. I wasn't watching then, but have seen the clips. LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back