Days wedding pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy they have Victor and Vivian's wedding 1995, as she goes into labor with Philip on the way, Man he accomplished a lot in the 18 years he was here, I know they use SOROS, but phooey, that is just wrong. WOW.. One busy man.

Jack & Jennifer's wedding above..Marcus, Jo (Jack's mother), Jack, Jen, Bill Horton & Carly

I have gone over this page of pictures with a fine toothed comb.... I was wondering if possibly there was a connection between Judy Evens/Adrienne, and Liz Chandler/ do not know the actress. Please check out the wedding of Neil Curtis and Liz Chandler in 1984, and Adrienne K. /Judy Evens and Wally Kurth/ Justin K. in 1987. I was so surprised.

The other thing I was wondering is, In 1976, in the wedding between Robere Le Claire/ Robert Clarey, was marrying a woman named Rebecca North/ and who the actress is I have NO idea. My question... Is there any connection in the character of Rebecca North, and the gentleman Dr North/Wayne Northrup?

Judi Evans (Adrienne) and Gloria Loring (Liz Chandler) are not related in real life.

Rebecca North (played by Brooke Bundy) had nothing to do with Dr. Alex North (who was on the show almost 30 years later).

Was Howie the guy with the boat that helped Hope and Bo with the fall 2010 prison bust?

I think the lovable little Howie, had passed by 2010. He was great and if I am not mistaken, he did help them with so many other prison break, and Alice Horton in her younger life, loved to be in on this. She would bake some of her donuts, sprinkle them with knock out powder, and pass them out to the guards, and then the rest of the crew was getting the guy or whom ever out of jail....

Alice only did that once; she put something in her doughnuts (for Roman, who was in jail). When Roman ate the doughnuts, they made him sick (with heart-attack like symptoms), so he was taken out of the jail (to go to the hospital) and was able to escape.

I guess the human memory gets more than rusty during the late years. I know, maybe I can blame it on my horrible sickness of the past year and half.... I cannot complain. I just study harder. ...

The pictures were taken from the internet archives of Beth's Days of Our Lives Page, which is no longer online.

HUGE THANK YOU to Beth for creating her site. I know many people miss it, but thankfully it can be accessed through internet archives.

Js...On the picture of Laura and Bill's wedding, which is the third wedding from the top of this page, is that a picture of Susan Flannery? She is so pretty.

One more question: When Nathan was on, and trying to finish up his MD, I do not remember if this question was answered or not, but I know Melissa was his mother, but was Pete Jennings his father? I do not recall off hand any other news that she married any one else.... I wonder if they will ever bring him home, and let him practice at Grandpa's Hospital? Thanks for your time, and efforts.

I did not know that Neil Curtis married Marie Horton in 1983, but their daughter jessicaa married Joshua Fallon in 1981, but a year after Marie and Neil married, he was marrying someone else, just looked it up, it was Liz Chandler..... Man JS, you gave us a lot of facts..... that is Nick's parents and grand parents.... When was he born, perhaps that is part of the problem he is haaving with him and Gabi.

Pete and Melissa didn't have any children. They were only married a few years.

When Nathan came on the show in 2009, it was just said he was the son of Melissa Horton, thus the grandson of Maggie. His father has never been mentioned.

Jessica is the daughter of Marie Horton and Alex Marshall.

Neil Curtis and Marie Horton didn't have any children.

Neil and Marie divorced and he married Liz Chandler.

Oh I see what I said by error... I knew that too that Jessica was daughter of Alex Marshall, but she took her maiden name back after him. and poor Marie. Even gave up her nun's habit for him...Sorry about the error.

Pete and Melissa didn't have any children. They were only married a few years.

When Nathan came on the show in 2009, it was just said he was the son of Melissa Horton, thus the grandson of Maggie. His father has never been mentioned.

There is another one I had forgotten. She took Mickey's name.... She was an Anderson wasn't she?

Marie and Alex were never married. They had a fling years earlier (when Jessica was conceived; Marie had her secretly and gave her up for adoption. Her birth name was Angelique Horton; but somewhere along the way got changed to Jessica Blake).

Years later Marie and Alex were to marry, but it never happened.

There is another one I had forgotten. She took Mickey's name.... She was an Anderson wasn't she?

Yes, Melissa is the biological daughter of Linda and Jim Philips. When Jim Philips died, Linda married Bob Anderson and he adopted Melissa (and she became Melissa Anderson). Later, Mickey and Maggie adopted Melissa and she was known as Melissa Horton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back