Days wedding pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Anjelica Deveraux was played by actress Judith Chapman at that time. As you mentioned, she previously played Ginny Blake on General Hospital and is now playing Gloria Fisher Abbott Bardwell on The Young and The Restless.

Just saw Rex and MiMi's pictures and was wondering, why do you suppose when MaMa Kate is bringing up the different children she has had, why do we never hear of Rex? I kind of enjoyed him and Mimi, and I think they would fit into the age kids we need in the City of Salem.....That is sad...

Yes, Melissa is the biological daughter of Linda and Jim Philips. When Jim Philips died, Linda married Bob Anderson and he adopted Melissa (and she became Melissa Anderson). Later, Mickey and Maggie adopted Melissa and she was known as Melissa Horton.

Thanks,, I appreciate that information, I am through for the night, love this older section... I do love to retrace my memories. I appreciate your patience too... Good Night..

why do we never hear of Rex?

Because the writers apparently chose to ignore Cassie and Rex for the past several years.

But a few weeks ago, Kate mentioned going to Chicago to visit Philip and Parker, and Cassie and Rex (this was before Chloe came back to Salem with Parker).

images

Some of Days' wedding dresses on display at a home show recently

img_4056.jpg

Nicole's wedding dress (to EJ)

img_4058.jpg

Chloe's wedding dress (to Daniel)

img_4059.jpg

Marlena's wedding dress (to John; the same wedding dress the Marlena Barbie doll wears)

img_4061.jpg

Maggie's wedding dress (to Victor)

These are simply beautiful, how did I miss them when I was in here before.... Oh thank you for showing these, so I could see them..... I like Nicole's... and maggie's

By the way. Maggie has had her fair share of weddings too. She is no blushing lily... SEVERAL

Oh Samantha, There are so many lovely pictures in this collection alone, without going to any of the other pages in this album of tears.... Mine as well as therir's. I have enjoyed this day all over again. I have a rough time thinking I missed so many lovely wedding pictures when I spent last week end going over them. I know this is a lot of work, and I want you to know, how much I appreciate your efforts. You have a wonderful collection of lovely, lovely bridal pics. I know some of the other things you are responsible for too, and I have to get on my knees like this little avatar pic I use a lot, and thank God for allowing you four to have such a wonderful site on the web first, and that your dedication, and that of the other moderator, as well as Barb and Wayne, I feel especially grateful to you... Thanks for the heart felt fun of these pics.

Neil Curtis and Anjelica Deveraux; 1988 (Angelica is Jack's former stepmother and the biological mother of Justin's oldest son, Alexander)
The actress that played Anjelica Deveraux who was marrying Neil Curtis, looks like the same actress that played Felecia Gallant on the old Another World Soap. This was one of my favorites along with DOOL when it was on..... If she is not. she sure does resemble her....

The actress playing Anjelica Deveraux at that time was Jane Elliot (better known as Tracy Quartermaine on General Hospital).

Felicia Gallant on Another World was played by Linda Dano.

But I could see how you might think it was Linda Dano in that picture; Jane Elliot does look a bit like Linda Dano there.

How many children do you suppose Kate has had over the over bearing years of hers... and now she is a cougar....? I do not think so..... Tracy Quartermaine, now I know why she looked so familiar.

[quote="Just Samantha, post: 395834, member: 6880"
neilanjelicawed.jpg

Neil Curtis and Anjelica Deveraux; 1988 (Anjelica is Jack's former stepmother and the biological mother of Justin's oldest son, Alexander)[/quote]

I was wondering about this one. Adrienne and Justin adopted Alexander that was the biological son of Anjelica and who? I drew a complete blank on this one. I am afraid to even think of that baby belonging to Justin, Naw,,, I do not remember...

Justin had a brief fling (or maybe one night stand) with Anjelica, which resulted in her becoming pregnant with Alexander. Justin is Alexander's biological father.

Eventually, Justin got full custody of Alexander. Justin and Adrienne raised him from the time he was a toddler.

JS. I only have one question that came to me while watching (Who's the Boss)Could it be possible that Judith Light was the actress that played Amanda Howard during the period in question? I remember her as being at least half way friends with Marlana, and so on, but I never payed as much attention to who was the actress or actor of the day as I did not care then. (Greg Peters and Amanda Howard) (1976)
Thanks in advance...

Let me add this.... You are a bundle of information... Thank You... You are appreciated...

No, Judith Light did not play Amanda Howard.

Amanda Howard was played by actress Mary Frann (who went on to play Bob Newhart's wife, Joanna, on Newhart). The actress died in 1998.

Jessica had a name of Blake? What was the name of Peter and Susan and Kristen....? Thought that was their name too?

The other thing I was wondering, or thoughts I had was this... I think it is a dirty shame that they had that big ole ceremony with Nathan while here, and gave him the medical bag that had supposedly belonged to his grandpa Tom, and he got it one day, and took it with him to John Hopkins Hospital when he went. I was so in hopes that he would be finished with his studies, and come back to practice medicine in University Hospital and get to use the bag Tom used.

I went to page one of this thread, and it says Peter is a Blake, and so is Kristen... I hope to heavens Kristen is not a direct relative of Nick Fallon. I mean his mother must have been related to the Blakes, and man with Peter, Kristen, susan, and Sister Moriarity or how ever they spell it. and that brother, what ever his name was. Could they possibly be from the same family? It sure makes for a lot of story lines for the writers if they want to pursue it. You do not have to worry your little head on this one if you do not want to. I know I am a pain in the tush if I think of something, but I love to go through these, and when I see names and different things that I cannot answer, I contact you.. Thanks JS...Nobody has helped me fill in the bare spots in my memory, like you have.... Thanks for that too. Again you are so appreciated....

No, Jessica is not related to Peter and Kristen. Just a coincidence that they used the same last name.

Marie gave up Jessica for adoption when she was born. Her birth name was Angelique Horton, but it was changed to Jessica Blake after the adoption. There is no connection between her and Peter and Kristen.

Susan Banks, Sister Mary Moira, Penelope Kent and Thomas Banks (the quadruplets) are not related in any way, shape or form to Kristen and Peter.

Hey JS... I sure am glad I asked that one... That cleared the one part up.... Sorry, I try not to come back to this page cause I get lost in the information... You have to admitt though with all the Blacks, Banks, ;Blakes and all the assundry other similar names, it is a wonder if the writers can sort any of it out.... Thanks... but I will stay out of the pictures, it is like a wonderful forrest here, and I do just allow myself to get lost....Night....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back