SPOILER !! Daytime Confidential reports actress leaving

I was just coming over here to report this. Surprising since the show spent a lot of time rebuilding the character after this actress took over the role.

Kate Mansi (former Abby) left for prime time. Did some edgy stuff but possibly in talks to come back. I certainly would welcome Kate back in this role. Just hope we can hold on to Billy Flynn (Chad). Not a huge fan of Marci Miller (Abby) but wish her well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm surprised she's leaving.

I wonder when she last filmed?

I wish her the best.

There were a lot of rumors floating around that Billy Flynn (Chad) might not renew his contract, and definitely RUMORS. Then speculation that Marci Miller (Abby) might leave, too, thus Chad and Abby would leave Salem together perhaps. Strictly RUMORS!!

I not only am surprised to read Marci is leaving, but even more surprised that the info is not coming from the show, from Marci, from SOD....the major sources for info of that kind. Am sure Jason47 will be chasing down the truth, whatever it is.

Note that the Daytime Confidential story about Kate Mansi (former Abigail) is not a confirmed story but rumor.

There were a lot of rumors floating around that Billy Flynn (Chad) might not renew his contract, and definitely RUMORS. Then speculation that Marci Miller (Abby) might leave, too, thus Chad and Abby would leave Salem together perhaps. Strictly RUMORS!!

I not only am surprised to read Marci is leaving, but even more surprised that the info is not coming from the show, from Marci, from SOD....the major sources for info of that kind. Am sure Jason47 will be chasing down the truth, whatever it is.

Jason47 did post this story on his Facebook page but simply posted that it is coming from Daytime Confidential and didn’t add any of his reporting or opinion.

While I truly liked Kate Mansi (ex-Abby), her version of Abby was SO always on the edge of breakdown (every little thing that happened she was on the verge of tears it seemed) that I find it difficult to imagine her portraying an Abigail without issues. Marci Miller (Abby), on the other hand, seemed more than capable of portraying an Abigail who was happy and mentally stable. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back