SPOILER !! Daytime Confidential reports actress leaving

I wonder if Abby is in a mental facility when Marci Miller (Abby) leaves?

Screenshot%2B%2528730%2529.png

I also wonder if those are her street clothes or Abby's clothes. If there isn't going to be a gap between actresses, I could see Kate Mansi (Abby) wearing that same outfit. They could also just be hanging out on an empty set or maybe Abby does get pregnant and have her baby 6 months from now. Remember all the teens posting photos of the padded room and it ended up being for John and Marlena.

Also, regarding that Soap Opera News site, they seem to curate their content from actor social media accounts or message boards like this one.

Something came to me last night about a possible storyline with Kate Mansi's return.

Is it possible, well of course it's possible because it's Days, but what if, WHAT IF, Marci Miller's (current Abigail) Abigail is another personality and when Kate Mansi (previous Abigail) returns, it will be explained that Marci Miller's Abigail has been in control. Both Abigails could appear on screen with a fight for Kate Mansi's Abigail gaining control of her true self. Of course this will all be taking place in her mind

Just a thought

Last edited by a moderator:
Something came to me last night about a possible storyline with Kate Mansi's return.

Is it possible, well of course it's possible because it's Days, but what if, WHAT IF Marci Miller's (current Abigail) Abigail is another personality and when Kate Mansi (previous Abigail) returns, it will be explained that Marci Miller's Abigail has been in control. Both Abigails could appear on screen with a fight for Kate Mansi's Abigail gaining control of her true self. Of course this will all be taking place in her mind

Just a thought

I support this.

Mansi Miller Kombat.jpg

I loved Kate Mansi as Abigail. At this point the writers have wrote Abby to the point that I can't stand her anymore. Hopefully Kate Mansi can revive a likeable Abby.

can this story get more disgusting????

the rapist gets the baby..... but of course he is after all the "father" and "husband"

The writers really know how to read a crowd with this story.... but then they film 4 years ahead.... so it's hard to change course when things go so terribly wrong as this casting and story have proved.....

I agree with you, Noel and DaysLady. As I said in another thread, I'm afraid this type of story line sets a bad example for young girls that might be watching. It glorifies a crime and portrays the rapist as some kind of hero. It may also make survivors of rape and sexual assault doubt their own self worth. I firmly believe that the writers are doing a great disservice to girls and women who have suffered sexual assault. They need to step up and do the right thing! Make the rapists pay for their crimes.

Back