Departing...arriving part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully, Kristen is exposed, thrown back into prison in isolation, and Susan goes back to Memphis with Roger. A good way to write off a character most of us are sick of.

Hope she really IS leaving, however, the article only recaps what Kristen and Kristen as Susan has done, and speculates/guesses on what might happen next. Deceiving.

I never want to see another scene with Susan. It has become the stupidest thing the show has done in a long time and should never be revisited again.
Poirot, I have the deluxe version DVD of The Wizard of Oz. It's my favorite movie. Shows my mental intelligence!
You are in good company. I love The Wizard of Oz.

Jason, I was wondering how she was getting to that DiMera island where she dumped Sarah and planned to dump Kate. She has no access to the DiMera jet and how did she plan to get on a commercial plane with Kate in a duffel bag, especially since Kate had the audacity to keep waking up after she was drugged?:sarcasm:

Just no to Kristen getting away. I was so looking forward to her having a long stint in isolation in prison. As for Susan, she's probably going back to her beloved Roger, so we probably won't see her until Ron decides it's time for her to visit Salem again.

LOLOLOL. That movie was on last night, & I watched it...for the 100th time, it seems.
If Dorothy and her pals were ever magically transported to Salem, she'd be begging to go back to Kansas ASAP, the Cowardly Lion would go into a coma, the Tin Man would pop his rivets, and Scarecrow would live in fear of being set afire by Kristen. As for Toto, he'd be asking around for Pookie.

New EJ.JPG

EJ DiMera is returning to Salem. Former Spartacus: Blood and Sand star Dan Feuerriegel has been cast as the new EJ, last played by James Scott in 2014. Feurriegel’s casting has been rumored and is now confirmed.

In Scott’s final episodes as the character, EJ was presumably shot to death by his disloyal henchman, but it was eventually revealed that he was actually alive. He was later left severely injured in an explosion and since then had been recuperating in Europe.

“EJ has always been an important character to the Salem landscape,” said Executive Producer Ken Corday, “and we’re thrilled to have found Dan to bring him back to the canvas.

Feuerriegel’s first episode airs Wednesday, June 9.

“I am so excited to bring EJ back to Days of our Lives and to see what flavor I can bring to Salem,” said Feuerriegel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back