Departing...arriving part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already said how I feel about Kristen. It's time for her to take a break for a while. I would rather see Jordan Ridgeway return and cause mayhem for Ben and Rafe. I like EJ but he should not be with Sami after what he did to her. It should be Sami and Lucas together fighting EJ like John and Marlena used to fight Stefano.

Thank you JasonDi. I totally agree. He does not have to come back. He was never really her husband. He did not care about her well being.

I'd like to see her with a new guy. Heck I'd rather see her with EJ than Eric. I know I know. That's just me!

WELL, FINALLY!!! Johnny is back at last! They must not have a "Sydney".....

Personally, I like Greg Vaughan (Eric).......but the writing for Eric has been just awful. No idea why the writers, knowing the actor would be leaving, decided to marry them, then have him run off. Stupid. Then they have Nicole being married, but single.......the writers don't have Eric captured by mercenaries, vanishing in the jungle...just extending his stay every 3 months. Sheesh!

What I want to know is how long has EJ been out of his toilet paper wrappings and able to conduct business (i.e., transferring $10 million to Xander's account)? Why didn't he come to Salem after Sami was arrested when it was believed she killed Charlie? Such explanations are easy to explain when he was incapacitated but if he is fully functional where has he been? I hope they give us a reasonable explanation.
He will show up like others with no scars, looking like NOTHING had really happened! :wink:

Heck, her conversation already indicated they were living a normal married life, with no reference to even all the surgery, skin grafting, etc. he must have had, in addition perhaps to plastic surgery.

Now Allie referred to her mom dragging them all over and sitting by EJ's bedside for so long, which is why she popped the kids into boarding schools, and colleges in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back