Departing...arriving part 11

If she's just doing the Christmas and nothing else, I'd rather have Cady McClain return full time. Jennifer is needed full time (as full time as some people are now). As long as we have have Jack, we need Jennifer.

Have her film a dozen scenes & insert them in three dozen episodes. Boom!

Also - sounds like they've capped filming? I wonder if they're fully back up to their 7-month lead time yet?

Though I'm in favour of keeping Cady McClain in the role. Sometimes a recast is necessary. Jennifer needs new life. If we just want the face, have her make zoom calls or something once a month.

The actress is amazing but Claire has been really a side character, buffing everyone elses story, Charlie was really her major story. They need to take Claire back in the singing world, having Chloe be her mentor again. She's been too much around Ciara and Ben, she needs her own tale lol.

What an odd name.....Snails.
Hmmm, so Judge Snails will be presiding over ?????? Who needs to go to court now? Let's see, Xander just got arrested yesterday, Kristen is on the lam, Lani possibly could be charged with aiding and abetting her, Ben with something or other, even tho Shawn said he would not be charged.......who knows? Salem invents so much all the time that would not stand up elsewhere.

You know - it's so weird, the way they clamp things down on the show. Sometimes we hear casting news the minute it happens (and it takes half a year to see that person, or more). Sometimes they drop it the week before they air, but frame it as if they were just hired. It's annoying!

So all that to say - these people could appear any time in the next week to 9 months (with smaller roles it tends to be closer, but who knows?).

Back