Departing...arriving part 11

Lockhart is Bonnie's married name. So Calista cannot be her sister. Her husband's sister, cousin........or maybe not even the name Lockhart.

I had read Calista was someone Bonnie hung with and did some things not very kosher.....or legal if you prefer. But when I read that, there was no last name. Perhaps that last name is not correct? Calista could be a former fellow jail inmate. A fellow party girl. Bonnie's former life is not exactly exemplary or an open book either. LOL

Who ever she turns out to be I'm almost positive she's not going to be a fan favorite as she will suck airtime from folks we want to see. Folks we can see because not every one has Peacock to watch that wonderful show airing in a couple of days.....where most fan favorites are headed.....

Ok - there are spoilers of Abigail coming back in a couple of weeks - do we know if its Marci Miller or not?

I haven't seen anything yet about Abby coming back. I'll post when I see something official.

I'm actually ok with Kate Mansi not returning. I never liked the character and having a new actress helped me change my view a bit. Mansi is a great actress so it has nothing at all to do with her personally.

I was pleased to see the picture of Marci Miller (Abby) and her husband because she was smiling from ear to ear. This may be the first time I'd ever seen her with a smile. I've been thinking maybe Days should pair her up with Philip, since he looks angry all the time and she looks depressed all the time. They've both got Eric beat by a mile.

Back