Departing...arriving part 13

So sorry for her. But didn't we see her. There was a nurse floating around, here and there this week, that I thought looked like her. Perhaps she had dialog that was cut, and that's considered her appearence.
I'm really bad at faces. Not "face blind", but it takes a long time to get a face in my head with a name, so I could surely be mistaken.

a lot of scenes were cut (like Chad & Abby for instance) in order to do that tribute to Philece Sampler. That whole thing with Tony, Anna, visiting the crypt, etc. etc. All the talk of Renee DuMonde by Tony, etc. was a rewrite........

Ok so Lucas Adams (Tripp) posted the cover of Soap Opera Digest on his story today and I saw someone shared the article in the spoilers for next week. But I haven’t seen anything saying he was leaving the show? Or did I miss it? There was a line at the end of the article about divine assistance or something. Maybe ghostly Bo sends him back because heaven isn’t ready for him yet?

Besides Lani & Eli does anyone raise their own children on Days?

I always wondered why they did not have Nicole's daughter on.

Oh, she will be appearing.....

The show always has to make excuses for children's absences......play dates, nursery school, visiting gramma, feeding ducks in the park, lolol. Pandemic caused lots of problems there. Plus you might see kids when they film during summer, rather than winter & school in regular lives.

Back