Departing...arriving part 14

Guess they cannot come up with pairing him with another guy since Chandler Massey (Will) doesn't want to be tied down at Days. His last 10 second appearance was ridiculous.

Sorry to hear about Zach Tinker (Sonny). Couldn’t the writers have had Leo rejoin Titan as Sonny’s unorthodox idea guy?. Why not have Leo-inspired fashions that threaten to run Basic Black and GabiCheap into a ditch? What Salem woman wouldn’t prefer “LeoWear” to clothing that seems to have been designed for upscale hookers.

Trouble with the "creative" set at Days, is once Sami was gone [Alison Sweeney] has cast her lot now with Hallmark, producing, directing, in addition to acting), they did not know what to do with Lucas.......no one to pair him with, & no storyline came to mind, I guess.

Since Lucas has always sort of come and gone and I think Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) is ok with that. I wish they had just finally put him back with Sami with a big reminder of when they first fell in love and Sami addressing the gross EJ past. Then he could have come and gone with or without Sami. And if they came back for something together Sami could have been a happy person for once.

Back