Departing...arriving part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....his last day was yesterday! Sloan tells him he is going to go to jail, so just give up his vendetta against Chanel & her family. And he is gone! One more storyline not thought thru at all, so it is gone pretty fast with no end. LOL.........Am glad the character will no longer be in Salem, just a shame they did nothing with their dull idea.

Pity the poor actor, having to play a wretched, detestable character, and then given the quick boot. Now, Sloan and Eric will continue their bedtime antics without another thought about her batty brother. By the way, the shyster did a poor job for her brother — not even considering an insanity defense.

After all that drama, they could have written a better ending. Have him plead guilty or do something concrete. Have Talia feed him a poisoned biscuit. Something.

From Grayson Berry's blurb above:

He had an interesting childhood, including being hauled over nude after a Pink Floyd concert and chasing a neighborhood alligator in a plastic pool raft. Grayson has drawn acting inspiration from famous performances such as Peter O'Toole in Lawrence of Arabia, Martin Sheen in Apocalypse Now, and Alec Guinness in The Bridge on the River Kwai.

Yep.... he's really over qualified to be on this show.... does he have a contract??

Knowing how things are done in Salem, it might not be long before there’s a special election to fill the mayoral vacancy in which “Clint” battles such candidates as Benchie (overhears everything), Anne Milbauer (Happy Hour Party), Rory (keep Salem high), Leo (Lady W. Knows best), and Jack (“I’m with Jack again”).

I HATE that this Abe storyline is being so dragged out. I don't think I have read posts from anyone who is enjoying this story.
I like that there is a story with Abe at the center. I believe it would have been more interesting if they had a different actress playing the nurse/kidnapper. If she were a more sinister and terrifying character (such as they one Kathy Bates played in Misery) I think this would be a suspenseful and thrilling story. There has been nothing compelling to the story so far. I like that they brought back Theo, Eli, Lani. But for this to be a great story,- they needed to make it really scary and make Whitley a frightening woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back