Departing...arriving part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait is that the Philip that actually ended up having a good sense of comic timing right before he poofed out? Not that I can remember why he left. I just remember not being much of a fan initially and then all of a sudden they were writing funnier stuff for him and I really started to like him. I actually wonder if the funnier lines are written or injected by the actors because in general there's no comedy. I feel like Leo probably ad libs some and Victor probably did.

Well, she is at Bayview, so someone is probably going there. ReRon seems to delight in bringing characters back, dangling them in the Salem lives, then off they go again. Yep, just have her appear, same ol', same ol' story with her, and then she is gone and another unwelcome former character will show up.

Sooooooo....Ava is not in prison, or Bayview.............????

I liked her Carly on GH. I’m sure Harris and Ava will meet at Bayview. Side note: I almost wrote her name as Ava Braun. Yikes. TAMARA Braun.

I wasn’t a huge fan of the recast Philip, but he wasn’t around that long. Just when I was getting used to him, he was gone. He was more comedic. I was just a fan of Jay Kenneth Johnson’s version. He’s also funny when they let him be. The last time Philip was in town, he became unhinged and tiresome. I’m sick of love triangles, and I smell more Chloe obsession, but aimed at Xander. Or since Belle and Shawn are having problems, they might revisit that triangle. I hope they surprise us by moving Philip on to a new love interest.

If I remember right, Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip) was no longer interested in acting, which is why the recast. No idea if that has changed, or, if Philip returns, who would be playing him. Actors do change their minds after a nice rest from the rat race. But who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back