Departing...arriving part 18

Chad’s (Billy Flynn) son, Thomas DiMera
I guess the writers have forgotten that Thomas' last name is Deveraux, not DiMera. When Chad had the birth certificate issued, he gave Thomas the last name of Deveraux, feeling it was more respectable to be a Deveraux than a DiMera in Salem.

ebf80726d616081992b25255a48ef4fa.jpg

I really like Judith Chapman (Diana) as an actress, just not in the role of Diana Colville.
I agree. Diana Colville played by Genie Francis in the late 80’s was a totally different woman than the version that Judith Chapman plays. Could never see John in a relationship with this version.

https://tvline.com/news/annalynne-mccord-days-of-our-lives-cast-peacock-1235100732/

Capture.JPG

90210 actress AnnaLynne McCord will soon be moving to Salem: The actress has signed a one-year contract to play Marin on Peacock‘s Days of Our Lives, our sister site Deadline first reported.

Her character is described as a “fascinating and complicated woman who is devastatingly beautiful, almost angelic in her outward appearance. The desire of many but her heart belongs to only one man who continues to push her away for her own good.”

While the date of her first episode has not yet been announced, McCord is said to appear “later in 2024.”

The actress played Naomi Clark on the CW’s 90210 reboot from 2008-2013. The series ran for five seasons and a total of 114 episodes before it wrapped in May of 2013. McCord’s other credits include Power Book III: Raising Kanan, The Night Shift, Dallas, Nip/Tuck, American Heiress, Secrets and Lies, Let’s Get Physical and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

In March, Days was given a two-season renewal, which will take the soap through Season 60. Though it premiered on NBC in 1965, enjoying nearly six decades on the network, it exclusively moved to Peacock in 2022. A spinoff series, Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem, has also streamed for two seasons on the streaming service.

Oh boy another devastatingly beautiful woman, who's complicated. I'm not sure they know what that word means. It doesn't really mean witchy with a "b".

She's not coming until 2024. Probably when the writer's strike stuff is over

Back