Departing...arriving part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree he definitely looks a good bit older than Jamie Martin Mann (current Tate). Though we were supposed to believe that the whole cast of Riverdale was in high school for the first 3 seasons until the time jump when they let them play their real ages. And back in the day, Beverly Hills 90210. Hopefully it doesn’t look creepy when he’s with Holly (who I was surprised to find out just now is 23 - so I guess he’s only 3 years older than her in real life).

They'd better........they are bringing back old timers, evidently want to do well at saying goodbye to Doug. (& Bill Hayes) Susan (Julie) is still there, they just have to do good.

She originally came on the show as the wife of Tony DiMera. Her father was Kallem Chandler, the governor of whatever state Salem is in. He was a monster and raped Marlena. Her brother was Todd Chandler, who died.

Tony and Liz got divorced and she married Neil Curtis. She and Neil had a daughter together, named Noel. At some point, she and Neil bought Doug's Place and renamed it Blondie's. Liz was a singer and regularly performed at Blondie's.

Liz had an affair with a guy named Carlos, then she and Neil broke up and divorced, and she eventually left Salem with Noel. This is all in a nutshell.

In real life, Gloria Loring was married to Alan Thicke, who was best known as the dad on Growing Pains. She sang the theme song for the show The Facts of Life. She's also the mother of singer Robin Thicke. Her other son has juvenile diabetes and she advocated to have that type of storyline on Days, so the writers had Liz and Neil's little girl get diagnosed with juvenile diabetes, which was groundbreaking at the time.

During her run on Days, she did a duet with a guy named Carl Anderson called Friends and Lovers, which was a top 10 hit. It became Shane and Kimberly's love song.

It says Theresa is leaving as of January 2024. We're already into April 2024 and Jeannie T is still in Salem. Plus, we still have to have it come out that she conspired with Konstantin to forge the paperwork to say Alex is Victor's secret child and not Xander.

Until Jason47 or a reputable site confirms this, I'd consider it a rumor at this point.

It might mean she left in January but we will see her off screen when those episodes air? Robert Scott Wilson (Alex) indicated that the Theresa secret reveal regarding the will was filmed in January and I can't see Theresa staying in town after that.

But that little clip above says the character of Theresa is going away as of January 2024, not that the actress will quit playing her at that time. As I noted above, unless Jason47 or a reputable site confirms this, for now, it's just a rumor and should be considered as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back