Departing.... arriving Part 6

He's probably coming back Sept 4-7, based on the spoiler that Steve and Kayla are surprised by an intruder.

Since when did he change his name to Johnson? He's always been known by his adoptive name, Tripp Dalton.

I really hate when adult children show up onscreen and less than a year later change their name to their father's birth name. Paul, Eli, and Lani did not change their names when they showed up in Salem.

I really hate when adult children show up onscreen and less than a year later change their name to their father's birth name
It's a cheap writers' trick. Just like having "Nathan Horton" instead of a name that might have made sense to have. Frankly I'm surprised it took them this long to change Tripp's name, and that they didn't call Nick Fallon Nick Horton.

That news certainly did nor make MY day!

So....either Sami doesn't leave Salem at all, or she does........then returns......and yes, it is my thought for some time now that the mummy is not EJ. And definitely my hope and dream! Hard to believe in all these years, she was still glued to his side. No wonder her kids were having problems...all of them!
Must not have much goin' on at Hallmark, if she agreed to return for that length of time! Guess if Eric leaves, there has to be angst for Nicole, right?

Maybe DOOL actors are taking turns now. Since Sami's back, Eric and John will make Hallmark movies. Eric's been on before.

Actually, with Hallmark showing reruns...been seeing a few Days actors in those........i.e. , the actor who played Jeremy (remember, the airplane business), Eric Winter who played Rex Brady, and Victor Webster, who played Nicky Alamain. And of course Jen Lilley, who played Theresa.

It's a cheap writers' trick. Just like having "Nathan Horton" instead of a name that might have made sense to have. Frankly I'm surprised it took them this long to change Tripp's name, and that they didn't call Nick Fallon Nick Horton.

It seems to happen often with the character's legal name changing. They did that with Eve too, she was Baron at first, then Donovan, then Larson, then Donovan. Xander went from Cook to Kiriakis. Melanie went from Layton to Jonas. I'm surprised Brandon goes by Walker instead of Carver by now lol. If Paige survived she probably would've eventually gone by Hernandez instead of Larson.

I know I'm alone in this, but I am very happy about this news. :love:
I would have been happy about it if tiic (the idiots in charge) didn't make her a screaming idiot ALL the time. She had seemed to mature in the past and they are bringing back 18 year old Sami who can't see past her own wants and needs.

I'm not a big fan of hers. I wish Abigail would leave permanently. I don't like her any more.

If they bringing Abby back, I hope it's to be sane. It's one thing to deal with mental illness as a real issue, but it's another to make someone fine and then conveniently out of their mind at the drop of a hat.

And if Sami is staying, they better re-write her because today was brutally unwatchable. It'd be better if EJ came back too, but if James Scott (the actor who played EJ) wasn't interested before, I can't see how anything they've done recently would change his mind. I'd love to have EJ come to Salem, see Nicole, and suddenly remember that he had other options. If Sami is going to scream all the time, let's give her something to scream about.

I don't miss him, and with the way Sami has been acting, she can go, too, He has consistently refused to return, Days obviously doesn't want to recast, and for some reason, won't let EJ actually die permanently. Wish we knew the "why" of it all. ?????

Back