Departing.... arriving part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Jackee Harry on Another World and 227. I hope she brings some comedy and laughter to the show without becoming some crazy, over the top woman that Ron likes to write. She just might bring some light hearted storylines to Days, which the show desperately needs. And if she has a daughter, hopefully the daughter will be a new love interest for Eli, since Lani is such a bust. I also agree that Jackee Harry would be a good love interest for Abe.
Hoping the daughter isn’t another long lost love child of Abe. Here’s to hoping something new and exciting for Abe. I do love Jackee Harry so either way I’m here for it.

WHY?

I honestly want to know WHY?

With Kristen, Ava, Gwen, Gabi, Kate, why do we need another off the wall crazy woman on scene??

Is she going to bond with her son like Ava is now bonding with her ADULT son??

No disrespect meant for the actor. I'm sure she's a great person and a fantastic actor, but WHY?

This is great, I also love her and loved Felicia on Another World. Too bad they couldn't have brought her in as a new character. Now they need to get Stephen Schnetzer (Cass from Another World) to come back as Julie's brother Steven Olson. I always really liked him, too!!

I can't believe it! I love her. I can't wait to see what she does with the character.

So, they are bringing in Jackee Harry, who loves to play "fabulous," over the top women, now a Vivian recast, who is also a larger than life character, and then the ever-so-subtle Sami will be returning. What are they doing?????

I would rather see Linda Dano as a recast for Kate, but I know that will never happen.

Agree about Linda Dano being someone new.....instead of Vivian.......as that means probably short term.

I loved Linda Dano as Felicia on Another World, but I don't think she acts anything like Vivian. As others have mentioned, I wish she was playing another character.

WHY?

I honestly want to know WHY?

With Kristen, Ava, Gwen, Gabi, Kate, why do we need another off the wall crazy woman on scene??

Is she going to bond with her son like Ava is now bonding with her ADULT son??

No disrespect meant for the actor. I'm sure she's a great person and a fantastic actor, but WHY?
Ditto everything you said robinsnest. I couldn't have said it better. WHY is right!

Have thought the same.......But negative talk is not a good thing. Days gets good actors, then gives them lousy material, making the actor look bad. And it isn't the actor, it is the writing. Actors don't want to stay on, or won't return, even short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back