Departing.........arriving

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Via some tweets today, it has been revealed that Abby, & Chad, too, will be leaving Salem on Feb. 21st. Kate Mansi (Abby) has announced last day for her and Billy Flynn (Chad).

Rex will be leaving in August, as will Tripp, Claire & Chloe.
As mentioned elsewhere, current Stefan will be leaving in March, will be recast, Brandon Barash....who will leave in August.
Leo leaves sometime this spring.
returning in June for just a short time will be Belle, Shawn, Sami, Lucas, Carrie. I am only guessing this will be for Caroline's funeral.
And then sometime in summer, Kristen is back.

Abby, & Chad, too, will be leaving Salem
I'm over them, and won't miss them. They've received awful writing.
Rex will be leaving in August, as will Tripp
:clap::clap:
Claire & Chloe
:angry::angry::eek::cry::cry:
Stefan will be leaving in March, will be recast, Brandon Barash....who will leave in August
:)
Kristen is back
:tsk:
I'll miss him, I think he's a character with a lot of potential, but like everyone else he's getting cartoon-grade writing. Fare thee well.

Side note. Those who may remember the ex-Days writer whom I mentioned in our discussions about Neil Curtis...she insists that Stefan is going nowhere and insults people who think he is. So, either her info (like it was with Neil Curtis) is dead wrong...or we're being mislead. Hopefully the former.

Thanks for this news.... I really wish I cared one way or the other... I will miss Chad and Abby but of late they have been beyond out of character....

with all the young ones leaving who will take their place??? or will we have just old folks??? all Kate all the time???

or will Sami's brood of what 14 or so kids return??? with toilet paper man?

I don’t think Kristen will be around long. She’s probably back long enough to continue the revival Rolf storyline, tease John & Marlena, and ruin whatever relationship Brady is in. I can’t see her taking control of the mansion. Nicole is going to have scenes with Ted. If anything happens between them, that might be the last straw for me.

Via some tweets today, it has been revealed that Abby, & Chad, too, will be leaving Salem on Feb. 21st. Kate Mansi (Abby) has announced last day for her and Billy Flynn (Chad).

Rex will be leaving in August, as will Tripp, Claire & Chloe.
As mentioned elsewhere, current Stefan will be leaving in March, will be recast, Brandon Barash....who will leave in August.
returning in June for just a short time will be Belle, Shawn, Sami, Lucas, Carrie. I am only guessing this will be for Caroline's funeral.
And then sometime in summer, Kristen is back.

As far as I'm concerned; Tripp, Claire, and Leo can't leave soon enough. It would be great if they took Sarah with them. I'm not sure why they even bothered to bring Rex back. I'm bummed that they brought back Kate Mansi only to send Chad & Abby away. I just haven't been too crazy about some of the storylines lately.

Do we know if the actress is playing just Kristen or will we see Susan as well? I like her much better as Susan. With Nicole coming back, will we be seeing Xander, too?

With all these departures, I'm wondering if we might finally see some long lost Hortons? What ever happened to Dr. Sandy Horton? Her children? What about Michael Horton? any kids? Other cousins and their offspring? I'm starting to read some of Jason's old scripts and summaries and wishing we could know more about the current status of this family.

Also, what ever happened to Max and Frankie Brady? Rather than invent new offspring [John's surprises] it seems there is plenty of potential for the next generation of Hortons and Bradys. Eli Grant is a good example of this potential.

Back